Thread: Worst hangover?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worst hangover?

How old were you and what was your worst Hangover
    Go!

Deleted
    I Normaly dont get Hangovers, but today omg. I had the hardest pain in my legs and head, I feel I have all my food in the throat. Im dying right now. Maybe my last post.

E : And im 21 atm.

i was 19 and drank 6 days a week at least. ended up getting blood poisoning and trying to hide it and it was pure hell for 2 days. i'm in my 30s now and haven't even drank in 3 years. don't miss hangovers. sit down to take your morning piss because you can't stand up and you get "re-drunk" so you try to stand up and piss and fall over into the shower, nauseous all day, hate it.

best thing i've found though is to just go to bed hydrated. dehydration is why you feel so bad. 2 big glasses of water (if you can remember to do it) will take the edge off. may still have a headache and not feel like going for a job but you won't be as bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sonaxiano View Post
    I Normaly dont get Hangovers, but today omg. I had the hardest pain in my legs and head, I feel I have all my food in the throat. Im dying right now. Maybe my last post.

E : And im 21 atm.
    Same for me ! exactly the same ! damn epic party last night! too much vodka ! and when i woke up 2day i was so fucked up ! my head was awwfull
    16 yrs

20, nye, afterparty only me and a friend of mine were still awake
    downed a 1l bottle of ballantines together
    woke up at 3pm covered in my own puke, shower then continued sleeping untill 3am
    worst feeling ever..
    all i could eat/drink for the next 2 days were 3apples/day and several bottles of water

i can drink alot but i kinda got tired of it, only been drinking 3 times in the last 4 months or so
    Last edited by knpkra; 2011-11-20 at 05:48 PM.

Don't remember exactly how old I was. 21-22 maybe (im 27 now), was at my parents summer house further up the westcoast(im in sweden), me and couple of mates and our girlfriends had the house for the week.
    One night we took my parents boat out to an island where there are bars etc, big place where a lot of people go in if they are on boat vecation to get gasoline/gorcery shop/partying... anyways we proceded to get extremly sloshed, I remember us making a runner from the last bar stealing one of the sunshades and a casket of 12 wine bottles... had my father seen me drive his boat in the condition I was in I'm sure he would have disowned me(slight exageration)... back at the small bay where we got the boat parking we met up with another group of people who was down partying, my dad got this small boathouse/shed where he stores all his fishing kit etc... got his bottle of whiskey out and we had those stolen wine bottles + those strangers we met had their share of alcohol that they passed around, after a couple of hours of good fun, some skinny dipping etc we got back home to the house at maybe 6 in the morning... anyways the day after... well it was bad, really bad. I usually get really awfull hangovers when I drink in moderation(which is why I don't really drink much alcohol nowdays at all), this time I had drank A LOT. At 6 in the evening i tried to drink a glass of milk, threw it up instantly, I think the clock was like 10 in the evening when I finally felt well enough to eat a bite and drink some tea.

long story short: I spent the entire day passed out and shaking, at 22:00 I eventually felt good enough to get out of bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    21, I was up north visiting my sister and brother in law to help them move. I don't usually get hangovers but I mixed beer with basically everything else over the course of the night starting at 9. I proceeded to puke all over their porch and bathroom around 3. I woke up with the worst headache I have ever had and just fatigued and spent the entire 3 hour ride home passed out in my friends backseat.

First time.
    When I was ~15. Drank too much. Got sick. Slept alot during rest of weekend to get back in shape.

Second time.
    When I was ~19. I missed multiple end-of-school parties because I was sick (non alcoholic reasons). I over-compensated at the next party. Got sick. Slept alot during rest of weekend to get back in shape.

Soon to be 23. I always drink responsibly now and know when my body can't take more.

Deleted
    I don't drink.

Deleted
    21; college boy; early in the morning... A:dude where are we... B: i don't know man, my head will explode A:dude who are these chicks...
    A was a friend, B was me...
    edit; oh and the hangover in that; i got sick for about a week after that, and mr. A got sick for half a year lol
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2011-11-20 at 06:23 PM.

Drinking contest at a nightclub in Tokyo. Too much tequila. I think I stayed in bed for like 3 days after that :/
    Was 19 then.

It felt like my teeth had been removed by a hunting knife.

You know that pandas eat bamboo, there. They love the bamboo. You get, eh, you get a panda? And you got a bamboo in your backyard? It'll ruin it. Right? You got bamboo furniture? Well, uh, well, pandas go nuts.

Deleted
    It's gonna be 2 years sometimes in January, man that was awful...

Hangovers are why I basicly stopped drinking.

I puked a couple of times, then fell asleep on the toilet. Woke up two hours later and crawled to my bed, woke up two hours later and puked in my laundry basket, went back to sleep. Woke up the next day puked one more time and had an awful headache for the rest of the day. I was 19, im almost 21 now.
    Fun times.

May, this year. My God. I was at a party outside of town on a parkinglot, was like 500 people there. I fell asleep in my friends car and slept for like 1 hour untill daybreak. That morning our designated driver drove my friends off to school but because he was an asshole he refused to drive me home even though their school started in an hour..

So even though they knew I drank more then all of them put together, none of them said anything and just went to sleep in the car again, and I had to walk home over 10km.. I had no money for the buss either.

So I started walking and the area I had to walk through was heavily populated but ofc there were no gas-stations or anything so when I realized I had the worst diarrhoea ever brewing I knew this was gonna be a long walk. The pain was mindcrushing and when I got home I collapsed on the floor, frozen solid. But I still had to shit so I crawled over to the toilet. The next couple of seconds after that was like heaven sucking my insides out; nice yet uncomfortable.

And my god, the headache...

I then fell asleep and slept for well over 12 hours.
    Last edited by Arzhani; 2011-11-20 at 06:46 PM.

18, me and a friend thought we'd get drunk and walk around his neighborhood. I drank too much, too fast and it all hit me at once. The only thing I can really remember is at one point I was laughing so hard and I was so drunk that I was just laying on the ground, I couldn't even stand. Then I woke up in my car with the door cracked open, a pool of vomit outside my car, and mosquito bites over my arms and face.

I had to go to work that morning too, and just driving there without passing out was hard enough. I don't think my stomach has ever been in so much pain either, I had to just ask to go home and I told my boss I drank too much, lol he wasn't happy but he let me go. When I got home I ended up sleeping til at least 6pm.

I stayed away from vodka for a while after that and haven't gotten that drunk since.

Deleted
    16, never had a real hangover where I get a head ache and such. I just feel kinda hungry most of the day.

My cousin was just talking to me about hangovers yesterday. How interesting that I come across this. The worst hangover of my life came from a bottle of 100 proof southern comfort, 25% of the remaining handle of JD, a couple shots of kessler *gross* and a couple king cobra's *grosser* My 50+ year old aunt's B-day parties seem to be wilder than any of my friends/coworkers parties lol I'm now 28, was 27 at the time. The aftermath was the weirdest feeling headache of my life. I was pale white and had the shakes for 2 days. I couldn't puke and when I did it was dry heaves. That probably would've made me feel better... After the soco anything was game... therefore the kessler and king cobra I was sober for a few months after that ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldve been two days ago after a massive night out! Schoolies is fucking crazy

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably when I was around 19 or so back in college...

We had our "prom" and I pretty much destroyed 2x0,5L bottles of mint-vodka and 1x0,35L bottle of normal vodka (38% and 40%) during the course of the day... Throw in a few beers to that. Best part was that I drank about 1/3th of the last 0,5 bottle in 1 go after I got pissed from my ex-GF making out with another guy.

I woke up at home in my own bed... with the whole bed covered in my own vomit.
    I felt like I had been shot in the head and just taking out the vomit-covered sheets took all my strength.

I spent the rest of the day on the sofa sleeping and feeling absolutely miserable and still felt pretty shitty the next day.
    And then theres the festival/mountain-cabin trips where we party for 3-5 days straight... The hangovers from those arent that bad but last for days :P

Learned my lessons now at 23. I dont drink so much anymore and when I do I make sure I dont get too wasted