Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanlover View Post
    Call of Duty: White Ops
    That's funny because just a few days ago my sister was joking that the next CoD title was going to be Call of Duty: Purple Ops.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Call of Duty: BOOM - HEADSHOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanlover View Post
    Call of Duty: White Ops
    This, wouldn't it be racism otherwise? :O

Going to go back in time to WWI with Call of Duty: Trench Warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    They should start calling these CoD games Call of Duty 2012 then the year after that Call of Duty 2013, go the Fifa and Madden way.....

But seriously as a CoD extreme Veteran (played CoD since 2003 when the first came out and stopped when Mw3 came out) they really need to go back to the CoD 4 formula, get rid of all these useless and fucking annoying killstreaks, bring back dedicated servers and go back to being a game worth playing.
    You don't have to play with any point streaks or kill streaks in Barebones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call of Duty: 1776

call of duty futuristic warfare? i seriously dont think there will be a modern warfare 4 since the main antagonist of that particular franchise is dead(well the antagonist of the last two atleast) i suppose i futuristic shooter would be pretty awesome.. either that or maybe a "what if" where it shows what would have happened if the german won second world war and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    Call of Duty: 60 Dollar Map Pack pt2
    Its a sign of a good game when they could do that, and still sell a zillion units

10+ Year Old Account
    Call of Duty: War War Russian Bad Guys.

Call of Duty: American Revolution

The game in entirety will consist of people standing in line formation a few hundred yards apart firing highly inaccurate musket balls at a rate of 2 per minute, while slowly walking towards each other. Sounds fun right? I personally wanna see some random cross-the-map bayonet flinging.

call of duty:bows and blowguns xD

Even if the Modern Warfare series is completed, this does not mean they can't make a new story that happens in the modern era. As of the name, it does not really mater to me, it's probably going to be vague like the rest. :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickoz View Post
    Its a sign of a good game when they could do that, and still sell a zillion units
    Popular and Good are two different things. Simply because the idea of a "Good Game" is subjective, however Popular is fairly quantifiable.

CoD is a Popular game, that cannot be disputed (unless one person purchased most of the copies).
    But my opinion is that it isn't a good game.

Call of Duty: Buy Our Overpriced Game 16

I heard it was gonna be Black Ops 2.

I really hope they try to do something else rather than ''Reuse everything from the old game and use something else from older games!''. Not feeling like paying 60 bucks for something that I have already payed for. (MW2)

Deleted
    maybe a world war one game, i don't know any first person shooters set in world war one. just an idea but it has an original concept.

Call of Duty: Battle for Hastings!

Call of Duty: World War 3

Quote Originally Posted by ThePotato View Post
    Win! 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Call of Duty: 10,000 BC

Killstreaks: Mammoth herd, Meteor coming from the sky, Summoning a god through worship, pull out the hearts of everybody near you, etc.