Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasso View Post
    Chuck Norris doesn't have a faction, he is his own faction.

But did you not seem him beating the crap out of that gnome? Proves everyone hates gnomes.
    Haha, oh yes that's a fact!

this just show us that Chuck doesnt really know the game ,if he let then put him as a hunter poor chuck. hes the deathwing master

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    Yes. That is why competitive video games are Sport. I am an avid StarCraft II player and viewer, and it is as good if not better than any sport in the world. Simply because it lacks an intense physical aspect does not mean it doesn't contain all the other aspects which make sports exciting. Many eSports involve vastly more mental activity than any sport. Also, eSports require incredibl fine motor skills.

There is no reason to argue that video games are sports, because by definition they are not. But, I would argue that some competitive video games such as StarCraft II are as good if not better than many sports as a competitive game and in regard to its view-ability.
    Are you on drugs? "...some competitive video games such as StarCraft II are as good if not better than many sports as a competitive game and in regard to its view-ability." Really? Seriously? People sit and watch others play a video game? I'll sit and watch a football game for 3 hours and be entertained, but I would rather stab myself in the eyes than watch anyone play StarCraft II for more than 10 min. No, it's not a sport, not by any stretch of the imagination. Get real, and get some sunlight and fresh air while you're at it.

"there are 10 millino people in the World of Warcraft"
    -wait.... last comerical it said 11 million!
    ...Blizzard...

Quit arguing whether or not video games can be a sport, sport is just a title individuals give to things. if you thing it's a sport or you make money off of it, more power to you.
    Quote from Sick4Paradise -

Wow, they should give you Ghostcrawler's job. Wait, no that's a bad idea, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Lol - I agree w/ the person above who said Chuck norris would clearly be a warrior

Now get Michael Jackson for the commercial to promote a Death Knight ...

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Now get Michael Jackson for the commercial to promote a Death Knight ...

Too soon?
    wouldn't he be a Forsaken Priest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

Well of course Chuck Norris is a hunter. How could you have ever thought anything else!