Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Sorry don't understand what you typed? Can you rephrase it please ?
    Pretty sure he was trying to express how disgusted he was by that.
    Anyways out of curiosity are you happy how the elections turned out ?

Deleted
    American government is friends with Egypt but governments do not care for people being mased with chemicals, only if there is oil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Pretty sure he was trying to express how disgusted he was by that.
    Anyways out of curiosity are you happy how the elections turned out ?
    Sadly no, the elections we got tricked massively by most political parties, the ones who show they are good are very minority
    As I said I admit that I was fooled by muslim brotherhood that they were good, they aren't, and I voted for them, they seem too organized, while it is true they are organized with tyrant military council against us

There was a gang rape done by our tyrant military forces for foreign newspaper very sadly, during last year Jan25 events, I thought he is talking about them, which is way old to talk about it now, and until today, of course no one got blamed from government for that

Our congress seems will be "more" free, but what is free if they can't do anything right

USA government does its best for its citizens it seems (at least current one), and I respect Obama a lot for that (that is very distant view, keep that in mind), however they don't seem to care for anyone else citizen, is that bad? Honestly depend on pov,
    If I rule a country and to feed them I must make another country starve, specially if that country is too far to mess with me, that is a good question
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Sadly no, the elections we got tricked massively by most political parties, the ones who show they are good are very minority
    As I said I admit that I was fooled by muslim brotherhood that they were good, they aren't, and I voted for them, they seem too organized, while it is true they are organized with tyrant military council against us

There was a gang rape done by our tyrant military forces for foreign newspaper very sadly, during last year Jan25 events, I thought he is talking about them, which is way old to talk about it now, and until today, of course no one got blamed from government for that

Our congress seems will be "more" free, but what is free if they can't do anything right

USA government does its best for its citizens it seems (at least current one), and I respect Obama a lot for that (that is very distant view, keep that in mind), however they don't seem to care for anyone else citizen, is that bad? Honestly depend on pov,
    If I rule a country and to feed them I must make another country starve, specially if that country is too far to mess with me, that is a good question
    So the U.S. is greedy and selfish because your country can't get it's shit together?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

I am sorry Egypt is having so many problems. I was fortunate to visit there with my son, right before the unrest. We could see there were basic
    problems, in general, while on tour, it was a dream of a lifetime for me to see the pyramids and sphinx and other historic sites in 2010.

We fully intended to return the next year, 2011. Unfortunately, Princess and other cruiselines changed their itineraries. We hope to return at some point in the future and wish the Egyptian people the best.

We saw amazing things. Uldum is like a vacation reminder in the game.

Thanks, Kathleen

10+ Year Old Account
    My last post for a while, time for me to leave and join my brethren
    You got me wrong Xylophone, since it is mmo forums, I can compare USA to alliance or horde, horde is very "evil" in alliance eyes, but from horde pov they aren't

Many of my friends don't answer phone now, reminds me of exactly same last year
    The tyrant El Tantawy proved how stupid he was when he declared to "remove" martial law and it apply only on people who terrorize others (very non clear words that really depend on POV... same story), the stupidity is that he proved to us that the current congress doesn't hold the last word, because if it did, he couldn't declare laws like that

Peace be upon you all, hope you all live free
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Woah, hope they fulfill whatever their goal may be, and that sam86 makes it out in one piece!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    rubber bullets are used here in ireland fairly often. and how did he get into power then?

10+ Year Old Account
    hi all again
    Nothing serious happened yesterday, except my pants were torn from use only (there was no violence at all) and I had to go home to change them
    Of course since it takes around 4hours to go to Cairo and 4hours back, when I got home it was already late night, so I'll stay today and see what will happen
    Unlike what I thought at least, nothing at all happened for now
    I'll still go open-ended sit until we get our rights back

In all thought I had for that day, none of them was I'll have to go home because my pants got torn from overuse -.-
    Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    daily update Egypt: Lot of protests swarming streets against tyrant council like last year 25jan days, except there is still (yet) no killing from tyrant government side, muslims brotherhood, probably the biggest shock in this year, are trying their best and failed horribly to stop the streets from shouting against tyrant council and proved they are as dirty as old system, just different name
    Alexandria (where I live) is very active and trying its best to make 2 revolution spots in Egypt (first is the famous Tahrir Square), that is why I decided to stay at Alexandria instead of going Cairo for now since we are very active here
    Thrall

So do you miss Mubarak now or what? Bc I know Christians do

Infracted - please do not necro old threads
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-22 at 03:10 PM.