Hi mmochamp,

I've had problems with my web browsing lately and its starting to really piss me off.

Basically what happens, is i'll go to a website and The page will either not load, or about 3-4 minutes after I hit enter, it will come up with a different error, depending on the browser (no data sent etc).
Its gotten progressively worse, started off with 0 problems, at all. Just this year its started. It's not just my crapbox of a laptop im using, i've tried the other 2 PC's in the house - neither of them will load (E.g i've been trying to download all the drivers for the mobo/gpu so I can put them on my system when I pick it up on friday) and the asus website will just not load.

Some websites used to load in milliseconds, now it will only load a tiny bit of the top part of the site (mmo-champion.com) it will just load the tabs, then about 5mins later will load the news.

I've tried 4 different web browsers, I've reset my router/modem 5-6 times a day to try and combat it. I even flush my dns more frequently than I flush the toilet.

ISP: Telstra Clear

Please help me mmochamp! <3