What do you guys think?

My very first Ragnaros kill (level 60 versoin) i got the legendary item to make the 2h sword i forgot the name of it haha but was shocked that i got it on first attempt..So i was thinking of ways to put it to use and heres what i thought of..

If you can still get t2 my plan is to get full t2 with the 60 legendary 2h get trinkets and cape FULL level 60 set que up for ZG and be like "Wow you guys are level 85, what expansion are we in!?" Hopefully i wont get kicked but just to have fun hehe

What would be your plans to use Sulfuron Hammer for??

10+ Year Old Account
    You lucky bastard! lol.

You can still get T2, but you cannot solo it, some of the bosses in BWL have mechanics that make it impossible, two people are required.

Be happy you got that on your first try though, I farmed Ragnaros for 2 years straight every week before I got mine... I got 6 pairs of bindings (that's 12 bindings of the windseeker) for Thunderfury while farming for Sulfuras. All I really do with Sulfuras is stand around in Stormwind in my full Judgement set making people jealous.

My Thunderfury on the other hand... that saw a ton of use all through WotLK... Someone told me it was not possible to tank with and hold agro in high end raiding - I saw that as a challenge, and as a result I tanked the entire expansion up to and including most of ICC 10 and 25 heroic with it, a lvl 60 legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    You lucky bastard! lol.

You can still get T2, but you cannot solo it, some of the bosses in BWL have mechanics that make it impossible, two people are required.

Be happy you got that on your first try though, I farmed Ragnaros for 2 years straight every week before I got mine... I got 6 pairs of bindings (that's 12 bindings of the windseeker) for Thunderfury while farming for Sulfuras. All I really do with Sulfuras is stand around in Stormwind in my full Judgement set making people jealous.

My Thunderfury on the other hand... that saw a ton of use all through WotLK... Someone told me it was not possible to tank with and hold agro in high end raiding - I saw that as a challenge, and as a result I tanked the entire expansion up to and including most of ICC 10 and 25 heroic with it, a lvl 60 legendary.
    Wow crazy, honestly when it dropped i kinda looked at it like what? It kicked in after like 30 seconds lol. I want to get thunderfury though for sure its a sick looking sword and i will use it for cata dungeons if i get it lol. I have to keep doing MC though because if i buy the mats to make the epic Sulfurus Hammer it will cost like like 30k-50k on my server at 3k per Sulfurus Ignite so hopefully i will be able to get Thunderfury by the time i have Mats for Sulfurus!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, blood of the mountain isn't easy to come by either, I imagine that is pretty expensive there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    You lucky bastard! lol.

I got the eye on the my first run through as an 85 pally, got Garr's binding the week after. 6 months later and Geddon has been very stubborn every week. I've got all the other mats ready to go for thunderfury too, but I'm still missing that binding.

We had our warrior tank Beth'tilac normal with his thunderfury, that was pretty funny. I intend to do the same kind of stupid crap if I ever get mine