Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    4.3 is just another proof that our money isn't going to waste, and they are actually improving the game.

All the kidding aside, I think it's lame that they keep the developer C team in WoW.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan2004 View Post
    I am so bloody fed up with this crap! YET AGAIN! blizzard deliveres us nothing but revamped models of old crap! the only new thing is DW.

Blizzard! Are you really surprised people are leaving this sinking ship? you are not spending any time on bringing us fun new original ideas any more! your are the embodiment of Hollywood! Dryed the **** out when it comes to ideas. its time to fire the whole development department and get new fresh ideas or watch this multi million dollar empire burn to the ground

ive personally had enough of this! ive played this game for 7 years and this is what i get for it. a giant load of crap on my chest. When SWTOR is released i am GONE! whos with me!
    Your name screams maturity, as does your opinion. I think you're completely right! /sarcasm

I mean, cant be that the content team are spending more time making stuff that FITS and probably most of the moddelers are working on MoP or something else at this point... >_>

Besides, who cares what the enemy looks like as long as the fight itself is fun and the loot has new looks?.... >_> The models might be reused, but they still look good to me.

Cool story bro. I like the models and I'll be playing SWTOR as well. I have enough maturity to not cry and rage every time I don't like something. Try giving that a go.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    Yep, people will ALWAYS think the grass is always greener on the other side. I laugh at the thought of the many many people who are going to spend 60 dollars on SWTOR, maybe play a little after reaching max level if they last that long, then come back to the game they "hate".
    Gotta love assumptions

In context I think most of them work so I'm not really angry. It is always cool to see more "player" style bosses to give the impression that our player races aren't uncorruptable, and Blackhorn is apparently who the Warriors steal their tier set from. Kind of like how Hunters skin and turn Shannox into their armor in T12.

Zon'ozz's model is always saved for a major role/battle, and thus is kept rare. Second to last boss of Ulduar, final boss of Grim Batol, raid boss here. Maybe some tweaks? Otherwise it is clear he is from a high level caste. I'm on the fence about Yor'sahj. The Zon'ozz model comes off as general, these guys come off as squad leaders or outpost every time they are portrayed. I guess it might work? I'll have to reread the quests/lore around him. I guess they don't need to have an "epic" person in charge of managing the transport network. We just stumble upon and kill him. He happens to be powerful enough to pose a threat.

Morchok, last I checked, was the last "major" elemental following Deathwing. We ousted him from Deppholm, Deathwing had no water elementals following him, Al'akir is dead, Ragnaros is dead. This model is the most powerful Elemental we've seen of the Earth Elementals while being generic. Being generic shows that at least here Deathwing is getting near the end of his resources.

Ultraxion... I dunno. I get that he is the same model as T&V and he was created/grown by the same speed process, but the cloud does seem half arsing it to me. They've could have done more to show that he is so overfilled with power that it is leaping out of him all instable like. Maybe something like an armorless deathwing look with blue/purple instead of lava. This is just one of the two I have trouble justifying to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Admittedly, this is exactly what I did.

However, I don't regret saying either one. I am disappointed that there aren't new models for all the bosses, but I don't really care that much. If you don't like the game or the direction of the game, don't play it. It's as simple as that, don't act like your opinion is law, because there are a lot of people out there who are thoroughly enjoying this game. That is why these people "protect their precious company" as you so frustratingly put it, when someone of opposing opinion presupposes the correctness of their opinion it is going to instigate defense. Maybe we're not "putting more and more shit each time". Maybe we just enjoy the game and want to remind people that there ARE people who enjoy the game.
    Well I rather show my disapprove for the game that is taking horrible direction. I am one of these people who will say "wait this is shit I want quality not this pile of dog poo". Once you give finger they will take the whole hand. Luckly 2 million players had balls and showed Blizz they are doing it wrong.

I agree that they could put some more invention in designing thoose boss models, but really think a bit: during the fight u mostly look on frames and numbers covering your screen or u discuss with other players art desing of boss tentacles bqz u dont know are they more squid or draenei like...

15+ Year Old Account
    Well this is hardly turning into a constructive thread.

Closed.