Thumbs down I'm not impressed with Skyrim

In fact it's not even on the 50% best games I've played. I played for like 6 hours and I just can't see the appeal in it. The combat is really shallow, feels like just a game of left mouse/right mouse button, making a first person melee game is not something good, plus when I change to third person, the controls are really awkward, you lose the control of your character until your animation finishes, that doesn't happen on first person. The menus are abominable for a PC version, I've never seen such a bad port from consoles. The puzzles are too simplistic, really simplistic, like seeing 3 statues with simbols on one wall and replicating them in another to open a door. The "bosses" that I fought, the dungeon spider and the skeleton on the same dungeon, can be so easily exploited that it's ridiculous

The most overrated game ever, in my opinion
    Change game in brutal ways to get more players
    Lose players because of the changes
    The formula is wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Nonono Dynati. He is a special snowflake and his opinion needs to stand alone for ALL to see. The megathread is just for us plebeians.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonne View Post
    In fact it's not even on the 50% best games I've played. I played for like 6 hours and I just can't see the appeal in it. The combat is really shallow, feels like just a game of left mouse/right mouse button, making a first person melee game is not something good, plus when I change to third person, the controls are really awkward, you lose the control of your character until your animation finishes, that doesn't happen on first person. The menus are abominable for a PC version, I've never seen such a bad port from consoles. The puzzles are too simplistic, really simplistic, like seeing 3 statues with simbols on one wall and replicating them in another to open a door. The "bosses" that I fought, the dungeon spider and the skeleton on the same dungeon, can be so easily exploited that it's ridiculous

The most overrated game ever, in my opinion

6 hours deep is just the tip of the iceberg. play for longer then come back and see if you feel the same way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Post this sort of stuff in the megathread.