Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Biowares Next game sneak peek released!

what do you people think? i myself hope that its not a regular fps game, the gaming world needs more RTS imo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they need to stick with fantasy and science-fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I think they need to stick with fantasy and science-fiction.
    Yes....They do, I love their fantasy and sci-fi

I think that 3 seconds of footage isn't enough to have any kind of idea about. It tells us very little.

There are futuristic tanks and their drivers have poor aim. Maybe it's a new tank commander game but your gunner has nonstop seizures because there is a rave happening in the tank (strobe lights and happy hardcore baby)? Could be an interesting and compelling story!

I'm waiting till we actually see something meaningful before I bother thinking about it.

true, Dragon Age Origins was a super hit, same with Baldurs Gate and Mass Effect series but i'd still love to see what kind of game it is

it's very small but it seems disappointing.

who knows since it's a new studio?

the modern war setting is the setting I hate the most in games. I find call of duty and such painfully boring and uninteresting. I think they could go in a lot of other directions.

obviously I'm not gonna judge it yet, but it could be the first game I don't get.

I did think Jade Empire was quite good and underrated and that was a different setting though.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least they're trying something different since every game they've done since jade empire has been exactly the same.

Deleted
    Everyone i know is hoping it to be Generals 2 wich it cant be as Victory Games isent part of the Bioware studio..
    I hope Gen2 never comes out.

Now lets hope Bioware can pull out another great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Everyone i know is hoping it to be Generals 2 wich it cant be as Victory Games isent part of the Bioware studio..
    I hope Gen2 never comes out.

Now lets hope Bioware can pull out another great game.
    The first thing I thought was "..... is that a crusader tank shooting technicals?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    I did think Jade Empire was quite good and underrated and that was a different setting though.
    I have to agree. No one ever seems to bring up Jade Empire and that was a pretty fun game.

I hope its not an FPS though from that small piece I don't think i'll be very interested in it tbh.

Love BioWare, but it definitely interests me to see something besides the DnD mechanics handed down from Baldur's Gate that are present in all of their games since.

The 'new studio' bit sends up about 50 red flags in my mind. That means the same people who've been making all the other good Bioware games probably won't be working on this one. It could be bad or it could be good, it's a new team of people and the only thing it would be sharing is the Bioware name... so... yeah.

I love their storytelling.I think they are the best these days.At least better than bethesta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    it's very small but it seems disappointing.

who knows since it's a new studio?

the modern war setting is the setting I hate the most in games. I find call of duty and such painfully boring and uninteresting. I think they could go in a lot of other directions.

obviously I'm not gonna judge it yet, but it could be the first game I don't get.

You are disappointed with 2 seconds of footage?! lol, that's just ridiculous.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Well from them saying "a new Bioware studio", I'm going to assume that it has some new hires in there working on some new franchise of them branching out to different genres of the game industry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The 'new studio' bit sends up about 50 red flags in my mind. That means the same people who've been making all the other good Bioware games probably won't be working on this one. It could be bad or it could be good, it's a new team of people and the only thing it would be sharing is the Bioware name... so... yeah.
    Yeah I was thinking the same, and It will have to be some epic RTS game (if that's what it is, looks that way to me) to take Starcraft 2's crown

Deleted
    could be back to the future meets dragons age.. hawk, gets hurled into the future by flemeth to stop the "new" blight which is led by morrigan and involves dragon whelps driving tanks.. hence the bad aim.

Looked like Command & Conquer :-/ Don't like that kind of setting.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What?! Did I just see Battlefield footage in there?