Poll: What is your Favorite Battleground?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

your most enjoyable bg.

Hey guys, since cataclysm I quit raiding and became more of a pvp guy casually.
    I'm wondering what bg is appreciated the most in WoW.

For me the most enjoyable would be Arathi basin, I like the fighting around and capping bases. Similar to gil'neas battle but that bg is just not-fun.

The worst is definetly Isle of Conquest since 3/4'th of my queue's are isle of conquest and I'm really bored of it.

What's yours?!

10+ Year Old Account
    strand of the ancients, mostly because there is no sitting and defending waiting for an enemy. I'm constantly either slowing and attacking vehicles, driving the vehicles, or killing other players so they stop damaging our teams vehicles. its very offense oriented. that and the fact that if your going to lose and you know it, the battleground doesn't drag on too long. i think its a really good design.
    weeee!

Favorite Battleground

Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask: What is your favorite battleground?

Personally, I love Arathi Basin the most with Eye of the Storm being a very close 2nd. I think it's beautifully balanced, strategy-oriented, and, above all else, a hell of a lot of fun.

What about you guys?

Poll inc.

AB is mine, always been my favorite BG. Twin Peaks comes second, I like the art style a lot, and you can't go wrong with capture the flag.
    On the other hand I hate strands with a passion ever since they fucked up the vehicles in some patch a good while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    As I'm not much of a PvP'er, I don't really have a favorite BG, but I enjoy any BG that goes like it used to back in TBC/Van, the long ass AVs where you don't zerg the whole thing, and actually kill the 500 or so allies to win, the WSG where you have a team running the flag instead of camping mid for free HKs, the ABs where teams DEFEND.
    I think i should take these rose-colored glasses off, the starting to cloud my memories!

10+ Year Old Account
    wsg>gilneas>AV>AB>twin peaks>>>>>>eots>>>>>>>>>IoC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SotA

Deleted
    definetly AB! and Gilneas IF played in RBG

NB4 Arathi Basin + Lumber Mill + Elemental Shaman = So. Much. Joy.

I like gilneas and AB the most. Least favorite is strand.

Not sure how av is getting votes, it's so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    WSG/TP. One in the same.

AV used to be my favorite and I'm voting on it purely because of how much potential it still has. It sucks now because shit just gets rushed but if you look at the content in that one BG then I would say that it's by far the best BG in the game.

I'm pretty sure voting for AV means your opinions are broken.

WSG votes, however, take pride in the spirit of competition and manly beards.

10+ Year Old Account
    AB has always been my fav since Vanilla, although I've been enjoying Twin Peaks alot in Cata.

Deleted
    Tbh i like all bgs except AV and IoC, they just consist of mass ganking of whoever has less people. I voted WSG tho, it's been there for ages and it's a great bg generally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    AB has always been my fav since Vanilla, although I've been enjoying Twin Peaks alot in Cata.
    yeah twin peaks was one of the best in cata

Arathi Basin will probably always be my favorite. I really like Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks (I love CTF), and Battle for Gilneas.

I always have and always will absolutely hate the 40-man PvE nonsense ones. And Strand, too. ooooh fighting walls is so fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    AV use to my favorite bg, but since the week long turtle are gone it's now one of my least favorite bgs.
    Battle for Gilneas/Twin Peaks are my favorite.
    Originally Posted by Rygarius
    {◕ v ◕} <-- This is my happy emote.
    Paladin

Deleted
    Isle of Conquest is the worst Bg in my option. Depending on what path you take (docks/hangar/workshop) there is a change you wont encounter a member of the other fraction. That Bg is so PVE based its annoying.

But the best is: Classic WSG before the revamp (lowering gy -_-) graveyard flagcamping FTW
    Last edited by mmoc4a1134da9a; 2011-11-23 at 01:08 AM.

Deleted
    I like the big battles of 40v40 so definately IoC and AV (only with the rare massive battles) Then my next 2 favourites would be WSG and AB as they are more objective oriented, then it would be the wildhammer one (i forget the name) and last and least im not such a fan of the gilneas one, and I cant STAND SoTA or the Outland one D: