Deleted

Okej there is prolly some bug.

So guys. I am in arena playing 3vs3 and ofc i am feral druid trying to restealth and normaly run behind pilar and prowl my self. But at same time we have in oposite team mage with his pet or hunter with pet. Even i am stealthed i have AGGRO and pet is STANDING next to me even i am in prowl and ofc mage's know's where is pet there i am and he gets me out or hunter flare. The pet aint atking but standing next to mage having aggro but clearly showing where i i am. And cuz of that we lost some game. So blizard can u like "repair fix" what ever in 4.3 when "someone" in stealth that pet autolosing that target reseting agro or something. Same happening with hunters pet so ye. I know my ENGLISH aint perfect so hope that u understand what i am saying and i think that u should "fix it" cuz it cost me some games mages or hunter just flare in that direction where i was stealthed cuz i had aggro on his pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The search function is your friend.

This is a very old issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE