Deleted

Instant shadow bolt and fel flame macro please!

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a macro that when pressed cast fel flame also when pressed with a nightfall proc ( instant shadow bolt ) would use the nightfall proc.

thank you in advanced

Don't think you can do conditional macros.
    What you can do is make modifiers to make the choice yourself.
    Or have add ons to tell you nightfall procced (eg. Tell me when)

If you want a macro, you can do something along the lines of:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] !Shadow bolt; Fel Flame
    Where you cast Fel Flame without modifiers, and Shadow bolt when you press "alt"
    Affliction warlock who greatly misses his five empowered damage over time spells and his lovely imp.
    An imp who supplies his master infinitive amount of mana and always stays in another dimension.

You want it to cast fel flame normally but when night fall procs you want it to cast shadow bolt?

/cast [mod:shift] Fel Flame; Shadow Bolt

This macro will cast fel flame and when night fall procs hold down shift and it will cast shadow bolt.

You wont get it to auto switch blizzard does not support auto casting. Only 3rd party bots or scripts can do that and those are against tos.

Added: damn you guy above me beat me to it

Deleted
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    /cast [mod:shift] Fel Flame; Shadow Bolt
    oh yea, good idea.
    You can also do this:

/cast [mod:alt/shift] Fel Flame; Shadow Bolt
    /stopcasting

That way you either press the modifiers to cast Fel Flame or Cast Night fall procced Shadow bolt
    Not sure if this would help thou heh
    Affliction warlock who greatly misses his five empowered damage over time spells and his lovely imp.
    An imp who supplies his master infinitive amount of mana and always stays in another dimension.