10+ Year Old Account

Make sure you client is up to date

Between now and Sunday Bioware has updated the game client and the actual launcher for the game. Now would be a good time to make sure you have the latest build. Don't want to login on Friday only to find out you have a huge file to download.

Thanks for that, saved me some time!

Id check it regularly for the next 2 days, last weekend beta they rolled out a change the day before the beta if i remember correctly, and it wasnt a small download either.
    Check a couple times a day id say, once you got the launcher installed, its easy , just log into it and see if there is anything that starts to download.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of the beta weekend, has there been any update as to a way for people to find out where they are in the tiered weekend beta structure yet?

<100 MB of info showed up today to download.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxeternal View Post
    Id check it regularly for the next 2 days, last weekend beta they rolled out a change the day before the beta if i remember correctly, and it wasnt a small download either.
    Check a couple times a day id say, once you got the launcher installed, its easy , just log into it and see if there is anything that starts to download.
    It was about 300 megs I believe, nothing too crazy but Id hate to deal with that on Friday hahaha.

Edit: I patched my client on Monday, there are updates to the patcher and game since then FYI
    Last edited by philefluxx; 2011-11-23 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Speaking of the beta weekend, has there been any update as to a way for people to find out where they are in the tiered weekend beta structure yet?
    Should get an email sent to you letting you know what group you are in from what i understand, id think that by tomorrow, or friday morning at the latest, since they are opening them Friday 10am CST.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxeternal View Post
    Should get an email sent to you letting you know what group you are in from what i understand, id think that by tomorrow, or friday morning at the latest, since they are opening them Friday 10am CST.
    Thanks. I was wondering if I was just missing a page on the site somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Nightwolf101 Lee Pressley
    @
    @Rockjaw Hey Stephen. Are the emails for the beta times going out today?
    3 hours ago

Stephen Reid
    @Rockjaw Stephen Reid
    @Nightwolf101 Should be as I understand it.
    3 hours ago via Seesmic

HEHE, just logged into the launcher and sure enough there was a very small update to download, took all of 2 mins think.

Deleted
    Thanks for the info mate.

Thanks for the heads up, had a small download to do today.