Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's really odd because the tooltip doesn't change at all for me when I change my spellpower o.O

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smokieazgalor View Post
    H necro sims slightly over 100 dps increase for me over dmv
    Would you mind PMing me your armory or a chardev that's imported from your armory so I can see this for myself?

I created two profiles on Chardev and got the following results from 25k simulations.
    Tier 12 Destruction (RoZ) - 38630 dps
    Tier 12 Destruction (DMV) - 38930 dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiru View Post
    I feel like that wont last long though. I mean even for mop they want you using shadowbolt.
    For destro? umm no go read the front page
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Then the logical course of action here would be to sim it to see for your character which is better. For me and the other lock in my guild zeth has been definitively better for our gear over the last couple months.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Talkin bout demo for some reason >_>

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    No it was on the topic of demonology locks then id be sad if sbolt became destro filler lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    That's really odd because the tooltip doesn't change at all for me when I change my spellpower o.O

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 07:16 PM ----------

Would you mind PMing me your armory or a chardev that's imported from your armory so I can see this for myself?
    Just armory smokie on the realm azgalor roz a h necro sim over dmv roz for me, we finally got vlpc to drop for the first time last week but boomer won it