Thread: Rage Bar Addon

Deleted

Rage Bar Addon

I want to level my war but I can't find a good rage bar addon.. Can you suggest one to me? maybe with a screenshot?

Also I would know if it's better to level with arms or fury, my idea it's to level arms until titan's grip and than fury, also because I don't have too much badge to spend

Thanks

Deleted
    Ragebar and Arms, only been like a million threads about it though, use the search function first before posting

Weak Auras has a sufficient ragebar as well.

Deleted
    I have serched but I can't find, also need and answer to my second question

I personally love Comergy, its an amazing addon, pretty customizable and it works for Rage, Focus, Energy, and it can watch combo points. its pretty nice.

Oh, and prot imo, its fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Weak Auras has a sufficient ragebar as well.
    Weakauras has a rage bar? Hooray! I can ditch Comergy now to save on addon memory usage. :P

Deleted
    I use gnosis for anything bar related:P

Prot all the way. Near immortal and still decent damage? Could you ask for more?
    GM of Roiyaru - Frostmane. Ilinára, Combat rogue. So good at stealth I can't even find myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Veranya View Post
    Prot all the way. Near immortal and still decent damage? Could you ask for more?
    There is actually a way to die while leveling ?

Pitbull #1. So many options you can mess around with to tweak it however you would like. I only use it for my rage/gradient health/alternate power/cast bar so its possible to disable 90% of the addon and make it very light.

10+ Year Old Account
    IceHUD, anything else pales in comparison.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    IceHUD, anything else pales in comparison.
    IceHUD so my eyes are where they should be, in the middle of the screen.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ragebar

I used it for a while and liked it, then didn't want to have a rage bar anymore. After a while you get a feel for when you have enough rage and when you don't.

For your levelling spec i would go prot. At lower levels its DPS is almost on par with he other specs and has a much higher survivability and makes soloing elites easier and not to mention enables you to aoe grind mobs much more efficiently. If you still want to go a DPS spec, go arms. Fury obviously is better at 85 but is dependent on Hit, which is in short supply at low levels.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2011-11-29 at 10:38 AM.