Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Occu'thar dead in 65 seconds (11 dragonwrath staves)

Last edited by nadrii; 2011-11-24 at 04:00 AM.

Cool, I saw the video, very interesting!

Deleted
    w....t....f

Awesomesauce!!

HAHAHAH.

Awesome.

More impressed with 0 healers. 11 Legendaries I would expect the huge numbers. Still, awesome.

That's how I run my Occuthar pugs.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's F'n nutts

Back in my day we only had a radio with 2 stations, on and off.

Lololol but dey be crazy

With that many legendaries in the group it's not that surprising, but still impressive.

Why does a top guild have such a terrible feral? He has debuff uptime and the reaction time of a crippled blind child.

Mod Edit - Infracted /Malefic
    Last edited by Malefic; 2011-11-24 at 08:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck did you beat our record!?!

damn we shouldn'tve two healed it
    Last edited by Logbc; 2011-11-24 at 04:16 AM.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Just more proof the Blood DKs are the best tanks. We solo tanked LK 10 HC while it was current content, only ever matched by a Bear but never a Paladin or Warrior. And he has since been solo killed on 10 normal by a DK, again something a Paladin and Warrior are in capable of doing.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

Quote Originally Posted by Superalpaca View Post
    Why does a top guild have such a terrible feral? He has debuff uptime and the reaction time of a crippled blind child.
    Fuck you; that feral has a way worse reaction time than me..

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Just more proof the Blood DKs are the best tanks on fights you severely trivialize and outgear.
    Fixed that for you so you don't look as stupid and as bad as you did with your original post. Keep in mind Blood was struggling to survive one swing from heroics bosses from Dragon Soul PTR testing and that there's a reason they're being buffed.

PS: LK 10 HC is a fight from a completely different expansion, things changed in the past year kid.

That's hot. Next stop 24 dragonwraths...

So ridiculous hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Finally someone uses the Second Amendment for what it was meant for: Shooting people who do stuff you don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking brilliant

BH

serious business,lets see them down something in 65 seconds in a raid that matters like firelands

on a note about dragonwrath though,i was in a bg yesterday with 3 casters that had dragonwrath and one of them was a arcane mage that topped the bg score thingy.although,they all had firelord titles and i think the guy who topped it was in like full heroic firelands gear plus dragonwrath so that was probably why

i wonder how good he would of did as frost though lol.probably would of rofled people

Two Shaman and a Paladin and not a single Conc Aura/Tranquil Mind Totem?

Get it together.