Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats! ;D But hell I thought that the blue one is 100% on 25 man? Since when I've done Maly 25 since cata it's dropped every time think I've done 3 runs since cata came out. That what I thought but what do i know.?!

Edit: Btw do you two man it with 2 dps or like 1 tank one dps or 1 healer 1 dps? since I can solo 10man but not 25 man ;/ But I think I do have a shammy healer/dps that can help me.
    Last edited by Kassina; 2011-11-24 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Grats! ;D But hell I thought that the blue one is 100% on 25 man? Since when I've done Maly 25 since cata it's dropped every time think I've done 3 runs since cata came out. That what I thought but what do i know.?!

Edit: Btw do you two man it with 2 dps or like 1 tank one dps or 1 healer 1 dps? since I can solo 10man but not 25 man ;/ But I think I do have a shammy healer/dps that can help me.
    It's not 100% on 25man, but seemingly just good luck on your runs there!
    ...Just wish azure will show up soon ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh, we've never had either of the mounts dropping in all this time farming it. Getting two at once? Huff, so damn lucky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandruid View Post
    It's not 100% on 25man, but seemingly just good luck on your runs there!
    ...Just wish azure will show up soon ^^
    Yea same want Azure to ^^ But actually when I clicked on this thread I thought more like 2 of the same mount like 2 mounts from raggy

Deleted
    LFM EoE? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    What's the looting addon in the picture? (the loot window?)
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xloot

Yea same want Azure to ^^ But actually when I clicked on this thread I thought more like 2 of the same mount like 2 mounts from raggy
    If only, have not been able to finish his leg phase yet. I guess I'll have to hope for it on normal XD

I don't trust this guy Hierty anything!

Back in Wrath, the drakes were 100% drop rate, if you did "We dont have an eternity" (Kill Malygos in less than X minutes)achiev, blue on 10 man, azure on 25man irrc. they changed it to a low% drop rate on any kill when Cata hit cause it wouldve been way too easy to get them.

OT: I never thought both would be possible o.o
    Bleh

DAmn! This is some sick luck mate !! Wish i had same luck on bosses with mounts =((
    "It all comes up to a simple choice: get busy living... or get busy dying..."

That's awesome! I've never even seen one of them drop.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halsynd View Post
    Back in Wrath, the drakes were 100% drop rate, if you did "We dont have an eternity" (Kill Malygos in less than X minutes)achiev, blue on 10 man, azure on 25man irrc. they changed it to a low% drop rate on any kill when Cata hit cause it wouldve been way too easy to get them.

No, this was never the case (although you were correct that the azure was from 25 and the blue was from 10). They were always rare drops. It was Invincible and Mimiron's Head that were changed for this reason.

When the blue drake was moved to Oculus, it was removed from EOE and the Azure had a chance of dropping on both. Now that the bag from Oculus is gone, the blue can now drop again in EOE, leading to lol2mounts1raid.

OT: You are so lucky.

Deleted
    lol gz, thats awesome:P
    go get Ashes of Al'ar now

Deleted
    Seen comments about this on WoWHead, it's happened a few times. Gratz none the less.

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Halsynd View Post

They were never 100% chance to drop.

grats man! wish I would have such luck. I try and do Malygos on a weekly basis but the Azure one always alludes me!