Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    How does the end game look? I mean is it worth racing toward to see?

/10char

Post constructively. -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-11-25 at 02:56 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok I have a question that may fit in this thread. I did not want to make a whole new thread to ask a simple question.

If I was in a previous weekend beta do I have to uninstall my old beta stuff before I download the new SWTOR beta?

I have already re-downloaded and installed the client and just started installing the content. I ask because I don't want to download/install another 40-gig beta then just for it to say something like "You have conflicting betas installed, cannot play the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Go in knowing it will end. By sunday night you'll be having so much fun you'll won't want it to stop!
    This!

You'll be preordering and cancellling your wow sub monday morning, like the rest of us.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 02:07 AM ----------

Well if Bioware learned anything from Rift, it's gonna kick the crap outta wows endgame.
    And Bioware does seem pretty savvy...
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    This!

You'll be preordering and cancellling your wow sub monday morning, like the rest of us.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 02:07 AM ----------

Well if Bioware learned anything from Rift, it's gonna kick the crap outta wows endgame.
    And Bioware does seem pretty savvy...
    lol. if i could cancel a prepaid WoW sub card and get half my money back, i would in a heartbeat.

and about endgame: i am no where near it, but i would venture to say we will be seeing 1.1 around valentines day or sooner.

Energy drinks? Pft. You'll be bouncing off the walls once the server starts lagging, it goes down for maintenance, or you get stuck in a queue.

I recommend Jack Daniels. Bring on the stress test; I'm prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Energy drinks? Pft. You'll be bouncing off the walls once the server starts lagging, it goes down for maintenance, or you get stuck in a queue.

lol u act like ive never had energy drinks. they dont effect me until hours later. unless i drink them on an empty stomach. and im prepared to stare at Q screens all day tomorrow. so illidan can suck it :P

Bring both, you can swap back and forth depending on how the servers are doing.

Which I'm sure is super good for you too.

15+ Year Old Account
    got the catheter ready and a mini fridge stocked with stuff near by

I don't think you can realistically get to 50 if you only do the weekend test. Just sample a bit of the classes you are most interested in and see how you like them.

If you're starting fresh, don't expect to get above 27 unless you never sleep and skip all quest dialogue. The game's time to level is much closer to Vanilla WoW than modern WoW.

If you're starting fresh, don't expect to get above 27 unless you never sleep and skip all quest dialogue. The game's time to level is much closer to Vanilla WoW than modern WoW.
    One thing I do wonder - I'm hoping to make ~ level 20 this weekend. Will I get a good feel for how the class I choose then? Or will I still be stuck in 3-button mode?

The only class I'm very familiar with are Operatives (and specifically, Concealment Operatives, which is the class' major DPS tree).

I started getting class defining abilities in the teens: Stealth, Stim Boost, and my heals. The real class defining ability came exactly at level 20: Laceration, which made the class/spec finally feel like the melee DPS that it is.

It seems pretty similar with other classes, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    :C I didn't get a chance to run to the grocery store today to stock up.

Hmm... must wake up at 8 am, go shopping, and be home in time for 10 am.

Any suggestions on good "last me all weekend" food? :P

Pro tip - Dont play on Darth Malak, Cosmic Turbine, or Leviathon.

Or at least not Darth Malak, that is all.

Yea...if you mean for the beta...race to 50...on a weekend...gooood luck with that. You'll miss everything that is supposed to be good with the game.

But, actually, now that I think about it. If you do do that, then you will be testing that mechanic that people will eventually do, sooo, "you can try" is what I'm gonna say
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be stacking up on usual LAN food list; Monster energy drinks, pringles and grapes.. lots of grapes.

I'll be checking this forum on my iPhone every 5 minutes, since I'll be out of town til Saturday night. :'(

Incidentally, I understand that certain brands of energy drink eventually eat through their containers and spill out onto the bottling warehouse floor...

Deleted
    by the time i can play, ill have been awake for 14 hours :<

curse you stupid sleeping pattern. so yeh energy drinks and chocolate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Pro tip - Dont play on Darth Malak, Cosmic Turbine, or Leviathon.

Or at least not Darth Malak, that is all.
    why? are those RP servers, or is it a different reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Bull~~~~~~~