Deleted

Shift = Right Click on plate = put on focus BUT HOW?

As i said,im looking for that macro,when i shift and right click on a plate it auto puts the target @ focus,do i need Clique for that or can i sort it with a macro? any ideas? i CANNOT bind it @ wow bindings focus bind because i cannot use my right click there it only saves shift

I know bartender lets you do this kind of keybinding aslong as you have a mouseover setfocus macro on your bars somewhere.
    other than that I guess clique is the way to go, although i've not used it personally so couldn't tell you about it

Deleted
    Myself im using /focus [target=mouseover,nodead] which works with plates. Tho i binded it to mouse button. Im pretty sure as right + left mouse buttons are written in stone in blizz default mechanism to control the game they dont have rekeybindable variations. But as said addons might give u chance to bind it shift + right mouse button.

Try out using that macro and like mousebutton 4 like i do (mouse dependant ).
    Last edited by mmoc6b976f6b2f; 2011-11-25 at 08:11 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this is something you already knew, and you specifically want it to work with shift.. but afaik, if you right click on any player frame, you get a drop down bar, and on the bar is set focus.

Or its like that on mine atleast... I use xperl unit frames , so im not too sure if its a xperl function or a standard wow function.

At work now, so I could'nt double check it.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by giggles; 2011-11-25 at 08:30 AM.
    Im a Priest that can tank Illidan. For ~~~ 6seconds & then, i go splat. <3 Dispersion.

Deleted
    You could change the nameplates' type2 attribute to focus. Not possible in a macro though.

Just so everyone is clear on the wording are you talking about Nameplates or Unitframes?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    /focus [mod:shift,button:2]

You will need to download the addon "clique" in order to do this. type /clique to pull up the config window. go to "bind other" - "run custom macro". in the box type=
    /target mouseover
    /focus
    shift+left click or shift+right click on set binding.
    hit save.
    right click on what you just made and select "enable/disable binding sets" make sure "default" is highlighted and "hovercast bindings" is highlighted.
    this works on 3d models in the game, name plates, unit frames, raid frames w/e as long as you shift click it will make the target focus.
    !!!!this will also select that target normally!!!!