[Question] DotA 2 beta referral keys.

Hello.

I got the DotA 2 beta key yesterday on steam, and when I talked about it to my friends today, they said "You've got to give me a friend referral key"

So, can you give free invites to other if you have the beta key, and where can I find them if I can?

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 02:56 PM ----------

Never mind, issue solved.
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Knegoff View Post
    Hello.

I got the DotA 2 beta key yesterday on steam, and when I talked about it to my friends today, they said "You've got to give me a friend referral key"

So, can you give free invites to other if you have the beta key, and where can I find them if I can?

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 02:56 PM ----------

Never mind, issue solved.
    I hate you Not bothering to make a new thread, but I ran into a problem with my email. Basically, I don't have access to my password anymore, and my Steam account is linked to that email. Am I completely fucked now, and can't get beta invites or is there something I can do?
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2011-11-25 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious if you found that you could or couldn't do this? Guessing not but got a few friends in beta so could be nice .

*edit* I also hate you .

Deleted
    If anyone wishes to send me and referral key, send me PM. Would be much MUCH appreciated!

E: Willing to play with anyone who sends me one.
    Last edited by mmoca82837cd66; 2011-11-25 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    I would love a Dota 2 beta key as well. I played the original dota since day one, even on a national level. I'm able to teach DotA to new players if anyone is interested.