Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Since when did I say Sasha Grey speaking to children was wrong? O_O

You are naive and impressionable, because that is what you put across. I need not spell it out for you just because you are ignorant to this. But here is freedom of speech for you, pen and paper ready now?

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals"

Quoted from wiki for speed, as I have to go.
    Oh how cute, you're resorting to yet more vaguely-discribed laws to make your opinion not seem obsolete . :3

Please do not insult or flame other users.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    You're narrow minded. Simple.

There's no point in trying to argue with you, because you dismiss my points and just ''legislate'' your own ideas, as if they were any better than other people's ideas. It's easy to perceive that by the way you're trying to argument.

I don't care if you want to live in a carebear world, that's fine.

Again, like i said, i literally feel PAIN when i see so much stupidity. When someone tells me ''hur luk at this fluffly cutttteeee thinggy so beautiful and furrie'', or they talk about some movie or music or whatever thing it might be, that makes me feel SICK that humans can be like that, i don't start a fucking crusade dressing myself as De Salvador dos Humanos, so i can impose things on other people that, I, find inappropiate, or ban them.

There are way more important things going on, that you don't have the guts to ''defend''. Here you are sitting and telling me i'm a little boy and i'm so disgusting. Fucking hypocrisy.
    Dont worry, he's not serious, just trying to appear serious, none can actually be that delusional and not a troll.

Please don't call other users trolls.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-11-25 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Closing. This isn't going anywhere nice.