Multiple monitors issue

So, whenever I exit the client and return to windows the placement of my monitors change.
    They seem to default back to placing the extra monitors to right of my main monitor.

As in..

Main monitor -----> extra monitor -----> extra monitor

This is a bit annoying to be honest.. Is it just me or has anyone else also encountered this?

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    So, whenever I exit the client and return to windows the placement of my monitors change.
    They seem to default back to placing the extra monitors to right of my main monitor.

As in..

Main monitor -----> extra monitor -----> extra monitor

This is a bit annoying to be honest.. Is it just me or has anyone else also encountered this?
    I am running a {Extra Monitor} --> {Main Monitor} setup. If I ever minimize the client or launcher while it is in my extra monitor, it tries to restore it as if my setup were {Main Monitor} --> {Extra Monitor}. It becomes stuck offscreeen and I have to keyboard-command it back. If I exit it in that monitor, it just dumps it in the main monitor next time. My actual setup doesn't reset. Of course I don't have three monitors. I'm also running 64-bit windows 7 (not sure if that makes a difference atm). Given that one additional monitor would actually "mirror" properly, I could see why the third would cause it to reset. It probably doesn't know how to interpret the location and resets your setup. My best guess for a temporary fix is to move it to your main or right side monitors before you kill it. Other than that, it's time to tell BW to fix their silly restriction on the left side monitors.

I'm on Windows 7 with 2 monitors. I run a {extra monitor} --> {Main monitor} setup currently. I've noticed that if I minimize the client or launcher when it is in my extra monitor, it tries to restore it as if I had {Main monitor} --> {extra monitor} setup. I have to use keyboard shortcuts to get it back. I don't lose my setup though. I'm not certain of your exact setup or which monitor you are using for ToR. I'd guess that it has something to do with the fact that it endeavors to get the location of the monitor and then misappropriates the left monitor location. This causes your system to reset (I'd guess due to OS or due to the 3rd monitor clashing with the 2nd). The easiest temporary fix is to exit in your main monitor. Other than that, we need BW to fix the left hand monitor issues. This game doesn't like them at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a duel monitor setup, but I use mine as Primary -> Secondary and I have not had any issues. But I noticed that the Windowed Fullscreen option is not working correctly so the game keeps minimizing when I click on my other monitor. It worked fine the last weekend beta so something isnt working right imo.

Indeed, then it's not just I who's got the problem.

I'm gaming on the main monitor and having all the extra monitors to the left of it. When I exit the game it turns those settings around.
    I usually have it like this: extra monitor <---- extra monitor <---- main monitor. Now just flip it and you'll end up with my scenario after every exit. main -> extra -> extra.
    We're getting the same kind of error, Dosvidaniya. Seems like a bug in the game since it doesn't happen to any other game. I hope they get it fixed!