Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    I think this sums up their comments section pretty well. I actually know someone IRL who practically worships the network as the word of god as well.
    These kinda of people... are just strange. Do they not understand the basic fundamentals of america?

They dont think the same was as me, in a country that is all about FREEDOM? KILL THEM!

Sometimes I feel like another civil war will happen, the extremist vs. normal people who value life. I really hope people who post crap like that can see what they are doing and get on with their lives taking in everything peace has to offer.

FDU did a study that came out recently, and it states, Fox news watchers are even less informed then people who don't read the news or watch it.
    Idk about you but this kinda makes me lol AND cry.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1106305.html
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-11-26 at 10:30 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

CNN and MSNBC comments are the same thing.

Granted, neither has nearly as many total people participating so the rule of humans getting dumber as the size of the group increases isn't as pronounced, but still.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Being from South Carolina I have to live around those people in the comment section of Fox News...welcome to my world.

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    Being from South Carolina I have to live around those people in the comment section of Fox News...welcome to my world.
    I feel for you, I would offer you a room up here in Pennsylvania but I gots no moneys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodygrinder View Post
    I feel for you, I would offer you a room up here in Pennsylvania but I gots no moneys
    Having lived in both South Carolina and Pennsylvania, I can say the western part of PA isn't much better.

Don't be that mad. It's best to just not pay attention to those people. Let them spout their hate and bigotry all they want on their Fox News comments. You can be damn sure in REAL LIFE, they are quiet and shut the Hell up while they tuck their tails between their legs. They only spout off on the internet.
    Last edited by RulesTheDead; 2011-11-26 at 07:17 PM.