Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love the smell of my own farts! so NP!

Could you bypass the fart noise by using a rubber hose that holds your asshole propped open? Random smells are easy to get away with.

Deleted
    There are people already with that foul smelling gas. They are diagnosed with IBS. Where's their 100 million$??

I already have that, so I'll take the money to go with it (and invest in ventilation)

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    There are people already with that foul smelling gas. They are diagnosed with IBS. Where's their 100 million$??
    Again, these are not like farts that have been experienced in our normal world. These are explosive, loud, uncontrollable, and smell bad enough to make a billygoat puke. IBS problems ain't got shit on these.

Deleted
    I would take the money, donate 50 percent of it. Start my own small army of mercenarys all equipped with small cans of deadly farts, or suicide bombers with cans attached to them and threathen the world and keep donating money to lets say Africa and laugh those rich wall streeters in the faaaace.

imagine the power you would have? It's like a super power, I would try to learn and control it, or well more like learn to fart whenever I wanted to but perhaps not hold it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    That's stereotyping.
    Is it?

I wouldn't want people to like me because of my money nomatter their personality.
    No exceptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    a hundred mill? well im sure the maids in my mansion wouldnt mind my gas

Deleted
    instant deal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Who wouldn't?
    Me for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Hot girl sex>average girl sex.
    girl you like sex > hot girl sex

10+ Year Old Account
    I would take the money and pay someone to follow me around everywhere and take the blame for the massive gas.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyannick View Post
    Me for example?

girl you like sex > hot girl sex
    Who says you can't like the hot girl?

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    I would take the money and pay someone to follow me around everywhere and take the blame for the massive gas.
    That's awesome. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt "Omg, will you stop that? That's disgusting. I can't take you anywhere."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really self conscious and am constantly aware of other people.. but, for that amount of money, I would just go for it. Hey, regardless of what people say, money CAN buy happiness.

I do this anyways, and don't get paid a dime for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    I do this anyways, and don't get paid a dime for it.
    No you don't. You aren't grasping the terrible fury of these farts. Can you control when you fart now? Because you wouldn't be able to with this curse. Do you rip a massive fart in the middle of a wedding ceremony when everything is quiet because you can't control it? And most importantly, do the smell of your farts make people question their sanity? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, then you need to seek out this guy to get your payment.

I have ulcerative colitis, I'd gladly take 100mil for dealing with what I already deal with on a daily basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, all I do is work and play video games. With 100 million I wouldn't have to work.

Works out fine for me.

I would, and most would, but this is a fucking stupid topic

Deleted
    I'd take the money and find a cure for the gas.

Unless it's uncurable, then probably not. Gas can be veeeeeery uncomfortable!