Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    No you don't. You aren't grasping the terrible fury of these farts. Can you control when you fart now? Because you wouldn't be able to with this curse. Do you rip a massive fart in the middle of a wedding ceremony when everything is quiet because you can't control it? And most importantly, do the smell of your farts make people question their sanity? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, then you need to seek out this guy to get your payment.
    I have a Duodenal Ulcer and Severe IBS. It's definitely not a walk in the park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say someone came up to you and said, "I'll give you 100 million dollars. The catch is, from now, to the end of your life, you will have massive, sporadic gas that will come on so fast, and explode so quickly, you will not have time to run to another room, or the bathroom. You will let loose right there on the spot. No matter where you are, no matter who you're with, the loudest, most foul smelling gas man has ever known, has a very good chance to come out of your body."

Would you take that deal? I would. And I would give anyone unfortunate enough to be in my presence at the time a hundred bucks as compensation.
    You say that is if it was bad thing.

I've been known to child lock the windows and doors when I'm driving and let out a big stinker. And you're paying me for the ability to clear out whole rooms with my farts? Fuck yeah I'll take it.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

I'd take the money and live as a hermit... not much different to now really.. Then I would pay some poor sod to sit beside me all the time as a form of torture I guess :3

Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    I would, and most would, but this is a fucking stupid topic
    If by stupid you mean incredibly awesome, then yes. It's stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take the money, then go to the doctor to get it fixed. Win - win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I get 100 million big ones, and in return I randomly fart for the rest of my life?

I would be worried if someone said no.

That sounds like a fair deal.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Who wouldn't?
    So - I get $100,000,000 and nothing about me has to change, sounds like a winner.

Deleted
    I'd give away 80mil for something good, cause I don't need all that money, invest 10mil and live for remaining 10mil.

Quote Originally Posted by warhead0 View Post
    So, I get 100 million big ones, and in return I randomly fart for the rest of my life?

I would be worried if someone said no.
    Think about it this way. You meet this really hot girl that you're into, and she decides to go out with you. You pick her up in your new Lamborghini, and she's all over your jock from the first minute she gets in. You take her to a nice quiet restaurant and everything is going great, and then "BBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwubblewubblewubblerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt" . The loudest fart the world has ever known comes bustin out of your ass. And the smell is enough to make the entire staff, and the guests to go outside and wait until the smell can waft itself out of there. Everybody is looking at you knowing that you're the culprit, and you even have a little wet spot that's visible from the ass of your pants. And while everyone is outside, another one comes on. And another! Your date moves further and further away from you until she disappears altogether. Then you find out the next day that while she was running away from you at full speed, she ran through an intersection and got hit by a truck and is no longer living. And then you have people blogging about you, and next thing you know, no girls will go anywhere near you. Despite the money.

Deleted
    That's not a hard question, for 100 millions everyone would accept the deal.

You should have asked the same question for $10,000

With $100,000,000 I could afford to write novels full time. When in a writing business, almost everything to do with the profession can be sorted out over the phone or over emails. I could quite happily live by myself (and have friends visit every so often, maybe even a loving wife who would understand my disability), so this gas problem would not be an issue at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I would take the cash, and then spend half of it on a cure for the gas issue.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Everyone likes their own brand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say someone came up to you and said, "I'll give you 100 million dollars. The catch is, from now, to the end of your life, you will have massive, sporadic gas that will come on so fast, and explode so quickly, you will not have time to run to another room, or the bathroom. You will let loose right there on the spot. No matter where you are, no matter who you're with, the loudest, most foul smelling gas man has ever known, has a very good chance to come out of your body."

Would you take that deal? I would. And I would give anyone unfortunate enough to be in my presence at the time a hundred bucks as compensation.
    I'm already seeing doctors in the hospital for something like this ... so yes, I'd take the 100 mil

Why do chances like this never come up for me irl :'(

my farts smell that bad already.

i like to think that they are not harmful to others.

gimme the free money punk.

:P

I have that anyway. Give me moneh!

I'd take it and use my farts to combat evil doers, the power of fart compels you!

Considering i will be dying at the age around 70-75, i would have 2 million dollar for 50 years, which mean i won't have to work, and earn alot more money than the average person, then i wouldn't refuse. Fuck education, i live by farting in a wealthy life till my death

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure with that much money, you could fix your new found problem.