The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a new gaming mouse

A few months ago, i bought this Logitech G500 off of a colleague for like 10 Euro, its been working really nice, but it seems like the left mouse button might give up on me really soon, so im looking for a replacement for it already now.

I dont play WoW, so any mouse made especially for that game is out of the question.
    I dont play any FPS games, so i dont need anything with extra functions for those kinds of games.
    Nor do i do any kind of editing where a steady mouse is required for best effect.
    Razer Naga is out of the question, it has too many buttons for me.

Im only after a mouse that could fit for Aion, and later on Diablo 3.
    Atleast 2 buttons on the left side is required (Forward, Backward), Horizontal scroll is not needed.
    Fast-switch DPI is something i would like to have, i tend to switch DPI between games and internet browsing.
    Im right-handed, so that doesnt make it too hard to suggest a mouse.

The G500 got Dual-Mode scroll, Free-spin Mode for hyper-fast, nearly frictionless scrolling, or Click-to-click Mode for detailed navigation using an ultra-precise ratchet-scrolling mechanism.
    The Free-spin is something im trying to avoid, because i dislike that function.

One restriction for me is that i live in Sweden, so preffer only nordic stores.
    Brand doesnt really matter either, as long as the reviews are good.

Edit: Price isnt something im worrying about too much, im open for any suggestions that fits my needs.
    Edit2: It doesnt matter if its wired, wireless, or got both options.
    Last edited by Joxer; 2011-11-27 at 07:17 PM.