Thread: The new 5 mans

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

The new 5 mans

Anyone know if the new 5 man heroics can be queued for like the troll heroics or if they are getting bunched up with the old heroics like the 3 LK heroics were in wrath.

Signature done by Eis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBeelick View Post
    Anyone know if the new 5 man heroics can be queued for like the troll heroics or if they are getting bunched up with the old heroics like the 3 LK heroics were in wrath.
    They have their own queue. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBeelick View Post
    Yup what Videotape says. They will have there own unique queue like the Troll Heroics do currently. I think also that the troll heroics are being thrown into the Normal LFG heroic queue instead of having there own but don't quote me on that part xd
    What's up Guys Syiler Here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvL...r9S7buOA_-Vr7Q!
    Guide and Info content Creator for WoW and other MMOs/RPGs

Quote Originally Posted by Syiler View Post
    Yup what Videotape says. They will have there own unique queue like the Troll Heroics do currently. I think also that the troll heroics are being thrown into the Normal LFG heroic queue instead of having there own but don't quote me on that part xd
    o.0 they have a unique ilvl requirement, they still need to be qued for normally.

Quote Originally Posted by rapzak View Post
    o.0 they have a unique ilvl requirement, they still need to be qued for normally.
    Just checked the PTR, there is no longer a LFG option for the Zul Heroics only Normal, Heroic and Hour of Twilight. Not to sure if this will be the same on live though =/
    What's up Guys Syiler Here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvL...r9S7buOA_-Vr7Q!
    Guide and Info content Creator for WoW and other MMOs/RPGs

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Zuls are just locked out from the Random queue until you meet their iLevel requirement. Otherwise they're mixed in with all the 4.03 Heroics.

You'll also start getting Hour of Twilight heroics in the non-specific "Random" option once you meet their iLevel requirements (and do the quest chain, for Well of Eternity & Hour of Twilight).