[PvP Video] Enhancement Shaman ;)

Hey guys n gals!
    I just finished mashing together my friend Vokk's pvp video. Let me know what you think!
    This is a teaser, a couple full length movies of myself and Vokk will surely be released during 4.3
    Constructive criticism always accepted :P
    Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my opinion, obviously, but I couldn't finish it. The zoomed in screen (For whatever reason, being keybinds or whatever, I'm not too sure) and poor quality made it pretty un-enjoyable from the get go, and I don't find enhance all that exciting to watch in random BGs/World PVP. I much prefer a straight, barely edited video to an over-edited, hard to concentrate or really see what's going on kind of thing.

I just want to clarify, is the lack of quality in the video itself (Blurriness, etc)? Or the quality of gameplay in the video?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would tend to agree with Infernae. There's nothing really wrong with the content, it's the zoomed in nature of the entire video that makes it difficult to watch. I think most people like to see what else is going on around you along with what you're doing. Some of the effects used are distracting as well and make the video itself difficult to see at time as well. Just my 2 copper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even in 1080p, it's still not nearly as sharp as it could be for the way it was shot. Maybe if it was the full screen it'd be better, I'm not sure. Might want to check his Fraps settings. Really though, the glaring problem for me is that it's zoomed so far in to the screen.

Also, nothing "Pro" that I saw throughout it. If he's even using a focus target, you can't see it because of the screen.

I think he was referring to visual, not gameplay.. well, he was saying he personally finds Enhance videos boring as well.

I agree, you shouldn't zoom in like that, being able to see what you see helps people out, and also makes people more aware of what you're using and when -- so it's not just numbers appearing and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by crylo View Post
    I think he was referring to visual, not gameplay.. well, he was saying he personally finds Enhance videos boring as well.

I agree, you shouldn't zoom in like that, being able to see what you see helps people out, and also makes people more aware of what you're using and when -- so it's not just numbers appearing and what not.
    Thanks for the feedback! I'm redoing the zoom now, and that will also make the video less blurry. The vid was recorded half-screen on fraps, so that's why the blur is so bad -.- I will rerender it and hit the hay for a while. I'll reupload in 5 hrs when I wake up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I skipped around after the first minute or two, and you still have it zoomed way in. Don't do that. Even in a highlight reel video, we need to be able to see everything.

Also, 1v1's are generally extremely boring and don't really show much of anything, especially not in Cata.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow