Thread: NTSC to PAL

Deleted

NTSC to PAL

I just recieved Rayman for PSX from an American seller on eBay, but I realized first when I started the game up that I can't play it on my European PSX. Does anyone know how to play NTSC games on a PAL console?

I know there's emulators and stuff, but I'm trying to find less illegal ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are freeloader disks that will allow you play import games on your system. They were pretty common for older disk based systems. If you don't feel like popping in 2 CDs every time you start up a game you can instead put in a mod chip for the system though I would recommend the safer disk based way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    There are freeloader disks that will allow you play import games on your system. They were pretty common for older disk based systems. If you don't feel like popping in 2 CDs every time you start up a game you can instead put in a mod chip for the system though I would recommend the safer disk based way.
    Do you know where I can find one? Can't seem to find anything on Google.

There are NTSC to Pal conversion tools but you have to modify them via image I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    There are NTSC to Pal conversion tools but you have to modify them via image I believe.
    Yeah, I tried that, but apparently the image file for Rayman wasn't a supported file...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Do you know where I can find one? Can't seem to find anything on Google.

http://www.ps2cover.com/products/PS-...Boot-Disc.html

I am sorry I was thinking of the GameCube import disk which is generally called Freeloader.