Thread: Insanity Asylum

Insanity Asylum

Sorry if this thread has come up 100 times but, I have been doing Insanity for quite a long time now and I'm looking for somthing to at-least mix my days up a bit. So I was simply wondering if anyone has given Insanity and Insanity Asylum a shot (or completed them) and if so, how do the two stack up against eachother? (is one more difficult than the other... yada yada yada)

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks ^^

Do insanity one day and P90x the next, just make sure your not doing the "Cardio" P90x days(Pletho/kickboxing/Yoga etc) Do arms/legs/pushups/weights.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I've not done Asylum myself, but my old P90X coach (since they assign you one anyway) said it incorporates a lot more strength training compared to the original. It's really heavy on sports drills (thus heavy use of the rope ladder).

I'm told Asylum will put the original in its place -- that alone would be enough for me to hear to know it would ruin anyone in shape, even.

I just recently started what Maximus suggested and I am enjoying it so far. If you go on the beachbody website you can find a sheet that has the P90X and Insanity programs mixed together. I have just modified it from doing yoga on Thursday and replaced it with the pure cardio workout from Insanity.