Deleted

getting daggers through LFR? "rogue daggers 4.3"

So basicly I just wonder if anyone have heard anything about being able to get the daggers in LFR?

perhaps the quests isn't even doable in the LFR version of the raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'r talking about legendarys then no, you wont.

Deleted
    so not even the first part of the quests either? the first 2 epics vengance and fear that is?

No, you will never be able to get any legendary items or quest items for legendary questlines through LFR. This was all stated rather clearly several times in front-page posts about the legendary daggers.

Deleted
    kk, ty for fast replies.
    Just wanted to make clear, cause there was a guy in /2 who was looking for ppls to join him in the LFR to get the first 2 daggers ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Heyo View Post
    kk, ty for fast replies.
    Just wanted to make clear, cause there was a guy in /2 who was looking for ppls to join him in the LFR to get the first 2 daggers ASAP.
    Never listen to people in /2. They're even more retarded than most posters on MMOC, and they're far less likely to get banned for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Heyo View Post
    kk, ty for fast replies.
    There's a guy in /2 who was looking for people to do OS25+3 over the reason that "They are removing the mounts in 4.3 tomorrow"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast i know now what to troll on tradechat today :>>

Well on PTR they can be getting from LFR, but i'm sure it was only for testing.