Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    You obviously haven't played beta.

First of all, you won't reach level 50 within the first few days. It's simply impossible.

Second of all, why would you rush leveling in a game of which character progression storyline is one of the most important factors that make the game stand out?

Third, no, you won't reach level 50 within the first few days.
    Character progression storyline ISNT the most important part of the game to a lot of people so don't assume that. And yeah he won't hit 50 in a few days, but if he pulls 16 hour days can do it in about a week prolly.

Deleted
    He's looking for some people as interested in raiding/progressing as he is and you try arguing about wheter or not it will take "a few days", a week or two..

Notice: you can skip all storyline, hit maxlevel and raid while play the game at a slower path later on an alt to enjoy every niche of lore of the game + all the details. It's all up to you, don't judge him for his ambitions or his goals

You'd be better off using the SWTOR looking for guild thread (when it's up).

Top guilds scan that forum constantly all day. Got like 9-10 PM's my first few hours posting it. (Was looking for a guild similar to what you are)

As for leveling speed, Got a character to 18 in one day and from starting a new character on Saturday - Monday playing got to 31. Turned on subtitles so I could still read all the lore and whatnot since it's really cool but also leveled at a speed I would call satisfactory to myself.
    Last edited by Jukex; 2011-11-29 at 03:08 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most people (not all) who are hardcore type players won't be making the switch... At least on the leadership side. There is no reason to give up progression in one game with a solid group to spend months trying to get back to where they are with a smaller pool of players.

Deleted
    I have my doubts that any guild will be indulging in hardcore raiding within the first few days or even weeks - this is not the type of game where the only concern is reaching the endgame. Most of the content is encountered during the leveling process. In other words, I feel that your current mindset will not get you very far. Out of curiosity, if you're going to simply skip the story stuff why don't you just stick to WoW raiding or try out Rift - which is similar and more in line with your apparent playstyle?

There is a stickied LF guild thread