So It's Safe To Transfer Tomorrow After Maintenance?

It has been awhile (season 1) since I had done arena competitively, but this season I will be landing on Gladiator or duelist. Anyway my question is surrounding when I can transfer safely and still receive my arena title/mount.

This blue post: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...10-ending-soon

"Arena and Rated Battleground Season 10 will have ended as of November 29. We will then determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Ruthless Gladiator’s Twilight Drake to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until Season 10 officially ends after maintenance is finished on November 29. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable.

Again it is probably because I haven't done arena in a long time to remember the rules but I thought they typically asked that you didn't transfer/faction change the entire week while they handout titles/mounts? I need to xfer asap to a guild on Illidan so I was wanting your guys' interpretation. Can we always xfer the day after the season ends like the blue post says or is it safer if I wait a week?

No if you want your title you have to stay where you are until it actually gives you that title.

They messed up their own official blue post then didn't they?

You should stay on your realm till the Title are handed out on Dec. 6th.

I wouldn't rush it just to be safe

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    just dont do it until they hand out rewards, whats another week of waiting.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.