10+ Year Old Account

My 4.3 Arena Team

Hunter < Me
    Holy Paladin-Resilience stacked
    Warlock-Tarecgosas Staff (Should he switch that for the resilience from the pvp weapon?)
    Blood Death Knight( If lock is not on)

They typically attack our pally first and me and the lock just burn them down while they attempt to kill him which normally takes forever. It's really that simple especially with the locks glyphed fear.

I don't use our dk that much because I personally feel they are squishy against any other class except a caster.

I might try and revive my old 2's team oneoneoneoneone. Double arcane mage is hilarious. Terrible, but hilarious.

Looks fine, i would be affraid against your comp for sure.
    I play hunter, i would jump on your hpaly most of the time you right. BUT with a warclock it change everything, Lock first, always the lock first.
    but hey i play 1800-1900 so i dont know about higter rating

Deleted
    Tell your DK to go either frost or unholy, PHD is a nice comp, however if the DK is blood he'd pretty much be useless. With that said playing with the DK and lock, whilst your H pala is healing especially with the lock having the legendary staff would be viable, shadow-cleave is pretty sick.

How quickly can someone tear through a paladin with an extra 15% mortal strikes though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrax View Post
    How quickly can someone tear through a paladin with an extra 15% mortal strikes though?
    Yes that's true. I guess we will only tell when arena starts. Does anyone know if widow venom and mortal strike stack? My friend is an 85 warrior who could probably remove the dk. And the stuns always help against a healer.

No they don't stack.

Blood DK is a huge waste if you have a healer, make him go Unholy and it's good to go.

Lock...Alright since he has legendary he should be good. Lemme know how it goes.