Live DS Bosses vs PTR DS Bosses (now that servers are up)

Anyone have any information about the bosses in DS on live servers?

Curious if they were buffed as some assume they will be or if they are remaining the same as they were in PTR.

EDIT: Title was supposed to read: "(now that servers are up)".....fail.
    Last edited by Wunhunglo; 2011-11-29 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    From looking at streams all i can say is Hagara's Storm phase now only has 4 totems, one north/east/south and west of the platform, connect those 4 up and your done, only 1 add spawned on 25man aswell. Can't really tell of any other bosses.

Edit: Im a tard, was obviously watching heroic stream tests thinknig it was on normal, my apologies.
    Last edited by mmoc72da514e05; 2011-11-29 at 10:12 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lib View Post
    From looking at streams all i can say is Hagara's Storm phase now only has 4 totems, one north/east/south and west of the platform, connect those 4 up and your done, only 1 add spawned on 25man aswell. Can't really tell of any other bosses.
    That's nothing new, 8 totems/2 adds was on heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lib View Post
    In doing Hagara on the PTR she had 4 totems so that's the same

Really just curious about Health Pools, Incoming Damage and Enrage Timers. Curious if they are identical to PTR or if they have changed at all.

I would assume we could easily tell by looking at the Raid Journal and see if any of the numbers changed but I can not log in right now.