what fights 1tank?

What fights should be 1 tanked in 10m normal? (NOT CAN BE 1 TANKED, SHOULD BE)

Yor'Sahj, Zonozz, Haggara, Spine(can be 2-tanked, but not should imo).
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nikotin View Post
    Yor'Sahj, Zonozz, Haggara, Spine(can be 2-tanked, but not should imo).
    Yor'Sahj should not be 1 tanked, the debuff hits pretty hard at ~6 stacks and a bad slime combo could spell a wipe.
    We did it anyway, with a second tank as "back up" in case it couldn't be done. I had to use all my tanking cooldowns but it definitely should be attempted in near BiS heroic FL gear.

And, it's possible to solo tank Morchok with a pally BoP or two ala Halfus' Mortal Strike debuff. Also does it make anyone a bit peeved that Divine Shield doesn't seem to negate nearly as many mechanics as it use to? ...
    Last edited by Superlolz; 2011-11-30 at 06:03 AM.

In 7/8 normal mode last night we one tanked everything except gunship and spine. However, I (the tank) was getting hit pretty hard by yorshaj at 5+ stacks and it requires pretty precise timing to single tank ultrax so if you're tank isn't up to par I'd recommend to double tank those as well.

To superlolz, I solo tanked morchok easily as a warrior as you can parry/dodge the stacks he puts on you (similar to kologarn in ulduar) and stacks will always reset during the earth blood phase. Personally I also love that our prot pally can't just cheese fights over with the bubble.