Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Race for locks?

Best horde race for warlocks right now? Anyone help me out..

The one you like the most.

Quote Originally Posted by christarp View Post
    have to agree with that, if you look at the racial bonus tho, orcs are best

For pure numbers, as stated above, Orcs are the best due to Blood Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    For pure numbers, as stated above, Orcs are the best due to Blood Fury.
    Orc is the correct answer, although I believe the +5% damage bonus for your pets provide a bigger benefit than Blood Fury, although Blood Fury is nice as well.
    All-in-all, Orc is the way to go, A LOT better than the other races.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory

As others have said, Orc is a significant gain over other horde races if you care about dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    for looks, undead.

edit: forget that, orcs look totally badass in lock armor aswell
    weeee!

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    As others have said, Orc is a significant gain over other horde races if you care about dps.
    I wouldn't call 300-500 dps significant. And when you factor in retardedly-huge disproportionate shoulders into the mix... I had to reroll because i couldn't stand looking at an orc clothie anymore.

Goblin haste and "blink" have a slight dps increase and great utility. I think it is hard to measure just exactly how beneficial a blink on CD is because if it saves you from death you just increased your DPS 100% for the remainder of the fight
    Last edited by painweaver; 2011-11-30 at 09:21 PM.

If you don't consider 500 dps significant you don't take dpsing very seriously lol

Been thinking of changing my goblin to troll or orc. Haven't made up my mind yet.

On another note goblins bonuses to economic aspects are very very handy. Of course now that I'm rich....they don't matter =/
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

I'd take the big gain from orcs on every fight than the possible (realistically i'm never going to die to encounter mechanics on my own accord so the goblin jump will just save me a fraction of a second in travel time) dps gain a goblin might provide if it saves you from a death in a fight.

Go Forsaken or don't go at all.

Unless you're in the race for server/region/world firsts ... looks like Orc is the popular answer for min/max-ing, and I'm pretty sure that holds true at least for Demo -- but I have heard some folks say for Afflic/Destro that Goblins are better because of the haste bonus. Plus you really can't calculate the potential dps increase from the movement benefit of the rocket jump.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

for straight dps orcs are best for all specs. if you like the other racials for whatever reason, there's nothing stopping you from picking them. end of story?

Deleted
    Min/Maxing - Orc
    Looks - Orc
    Lore - Orc

blood elf for more noble/proud/absolute
    undead for more sadistic/gloomy/dark

I personally play belf and roleplay the undead parts as well but its totally up to you.

Again, must be the only one who likes Troll Warlocks >.<

That said, Orc is the superior Dps race, by far, no questions.

Deleted
    Troll due to the haste on use bonus imo, but i played undead for 3 years then went goblin just for the jump :P

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not to fermiliar with the hord warlocks, but I THINK this is about right?
    Pvp = Goblin/Undead
    PvE = Orc

-Nyplass - Human Warrior - Scarshield Legion EU

Goblin because we have the bounciest pigtails <3

And I guess the haste and rocket jump are nice too...