Holding Hands ACH bugged

We spend 3 hours on various methods doing this ach tonight and after successfully meeting the requirements of the ach on several occasions and still not getting the ach I can only assume it is bugged so I would suggest you don't spend your time trying to do it this week guys/gals.

Fragga.

Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    We spend 3 hours on various methods doing this ach tonight and after successfully meeting the requirements of the ach on several occasions and still not getting the ach I can only assume it is bugged so I would suggest you don't spend your time trying to do it this week guys/gals.

Fragga.
    It's not

@Inde, an achievement can be bugged, but still be do-able. For instance, a GM told us last week Lord Ryholith's achievement was bugged when he never once turned Left. We had him go in a full circle. Yet didn't get the achievement. Yet I personally have it for a regular attempt where he only spawned Volcanos right next to each other.

I'm shocked! We were positive we did this correctly and we werent getting the ach

We tried that on PTR in different combinations for about 1 hour till figured out what to do. Then did it on live on our 1st pull. A coincidence? I guess not. Here are some simple rules:

1. You don't have to kill the boss to get the achievement
    2. You need to remove all pets/totems during the stage with lightnings
    3. You have to do it in a full raid (10/25 ppl), 9 or less will not count
    4. Build up a correct line according to the achievement criteria

I see neither random like volcanoes nor any bugs here tbh

ahhh, we figured out the pets bugging the ach...the totems we did not, that will of been why it kept failing. I suppose we will get it next week, thanks for the tips