Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyshnikies View Post
    I dont read up on what the company says. I Don't worship companies. I just play the game and try to support a product if I enjoy it.

Its not that im horribly misinformed or failed to listen to them, I just choose to not have my eyes and ears open all the time to what their press releases say.
    Worship companies? Are you for real? You're a troll, aren't you?

You're on a goddam web site which has the Q & A posted on the front page which refers to this very thing.

"Its not that im horribly misinformed or failed to listen to them"
    Yes, you are. Yes, you did.

"I just choose to not have my eyes and ears open all the time..."
    You choose to be ignorant? Yeah, We got that the first time. That's pretty obvious.

Basically this whole thread is people pointing out the ignorance of the OP, than the OP being ignorant about his ignorance. It's a fun read.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

I like the patch. dont get me wrong. I just thought I would be able to do more with it. I got tired of being held down in guilds. So after awhile of not playing. I figured I'd start up again when 4.3 hit. I like to just jump into it. I like surprises and excitement. Even for new boss fights. I just wing it without explanation. So much funner that way. Im only going to do it a few times then after that i know it forever. To me, this game is so small compared to what I do in my rl that I dont really care to do heavy research on a game. With any game that is. But I digress...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because. I. Don't. Read. Every. Blue. Post. Every. Single. Day. On. MMO Champ.

Sorry. You can lock this thread now. Looks like people are just going to be crude and rude. Sorry for coming here.
    I wasn't rude at all. And this has nothing to do with reading every blue post on mmo-champ, I don't do that as well.

Because. I. Don't. Read. Every. Blue. Post. Every. Single. Day. On. MMO Champ.

Sorry. You can lock this thread now. Looks like people are just going to be crude and rude. Sorry for coming here.
    Do you check the front page at least once a month? If yes, then you just read past it
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I dont read up on what the company says. I Don't worship companies. I just play the game and try to support a product if I enjoy it.
    I'm calling shenanigans. How did you get excited about a feature you did not read up on ?

Ok, maybe you're not trolling. But if you got excited about being able to queue up for any raid, that was something you developed in your own head. This means your disappointment has 100% to do with an expectation that had no evidence to base it on, and 0% with Blizzard.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you usually buy a product, not reading the description, and then get disappointed because it does not do what you expected it to do? Because that's what you've done. Id you're particularly excited about a certain feature in the game, maybe you should quickly read up on that one topic, rather than making up some idea in your head of what it's supposed to do. Not hard to search google and get your answer in 2 seconds, you don't even need to follow blue posts every single day....

Sounds to me like you're too lazy to do 2 seconds of research for a product you're thinking of buying (you said you resubbed just for this?).

10+ Year Old Account
    They stated that it would be only for current raid content.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol is this kid for real, "i'm not mis informed", oh my god yes you are, its soo bad its almost beyond comprehension, you make an assumption (and in so doing make an ass fo yourself) that such a technically difficult piece of tech will be readily available to ALL content blizz have ever made for WoW in approx. 3 months, good joke there, do you understand the amount of man hours it probably required just to enable such a feature for dragon soul, probably not, all you see is "free epicx" a place for total anonymity, and yet when it is announced multiple times that it will only serve the lastest content available, you complain and claim ignorance, well ignorance is no defence and you sir should feel very ashamed at this fact.

I don't think your being selfish, retarted maybe, but not selfish. It takes a lot more man power then you may think in implementing something like Looking for Raid. Would you have prefered them not implementing it at all untill they were completely done? Probably not. They have said they want to design more raids, possibly all, to suite the new Looking for Raid utility, it's just a matter of designing every single encounter, piece of gear, art behind the gear etc etc for an entirely new difficulty. Just be patient, and perhaps, read the notes/updates before touting ill-fitting dissapointment.

Well, you guys totally made this a horrible thread of hatred. I guess my ignorance is just so high. So high. For everything. Yet, I dont understand how a moderator has not locked it yet. Tons and tons of hate and harassment. No lock. Say 1 bad word. INSTA BAN ACCOUNT IP ADRESS the whole 9 yards.

But thanks guys. Next time, Ill be sure to read ever single detail about a game that I occasionally log onto. And ill make sure to ask trade chat and expect polite answers or criticism as well. Maybe I shoulda seen this coming when I post on MMO-Champ. Just a bunch of angry kids.

Or maybe you could, you know, take two seconds to skim the front page. You don't really have to be so dramatic or exaggerate it all. And the only reason it has gone on so long (all of 2 pages!) is because instead of saying, "Oh, my bad guys, sorry I didn't do any research," you went the route of "I don't worship Blizz, I don't spend ALL DAY READING BLUES, WOW I GUESS I'LL NEVER EVER ASK ANYTHING AGAIN."

And you probably should have seen this coming when you came to post on MMO-C about a game that has every single detail about it listed ON it, and then proceeded to complain about every single person correcting you and saying where you can find the information.

As for 4.3, I really like it. It has a refreshing amount of content compared to some of the other patches.

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW really?

Such a let down.

Just seems like all the hype was for nothing to me.
    Quit playing the victim. You stormed onto the forums acting like a douchebag when you didn't have all the information. You got (appropriately) chastised for it.

Make a less douchey post next time if you don't want to get flamed. This is 100% your fault buddy.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 12:55 AM ----------

Just in case this wasn't clear enough: If you don't want to get flamed, don't act like a douche

You basically found out about a feature, didn't research it to see if it worked the way you wanted, then complained to the community like a child expecting sympathy?
    Douche barely encompasses you're foul attitude and demeanor.

Well, you guys totally made this a horrible thread of hatred. I guess my ignorance is just so high. So high. For everything. Yet, I dont understand how a moderator has not locked it yet. Tons and tons of hate and harassment. No lock. Say 1 bad word. INSTA BAN ACCOUNT IP ADRESS the whole 9 yards.

But thanks guys. Next time, Ill be sure to read ever single detail about a game that I occasionally log onto. And ill make sure to ask trade chat and expect polite answers or criticism as well. Maybe I shoulda seen this coming when I post on MMO-Champ. Just a bunch of angry kids.

I don't think a lot of us are trying to demonstrate "hatred" towards you, but it is kind of silly to pass judgements on something that you admitedely didn't educate yourself on? What would you say to me if I made the statement, "Now, I know absolutely nothing about polotics because frankly I find it boring. I don't watch the television ads, nor do I read teh paper regarding political events. However, democrats are just silly so I'm voting all republican?" It would be redicilous for me to make an assumption/pass judgement over democrats when I have never educated myself over their beliefs/agenda's etc.

(I'm not basing demo's or repo's, just stating an example)