Bought a new graphics card and installed it correctly but..

i keep getting these screens

took a pic of my BSOD and the statup repair report....what did i do wrong D:

-Check to make sure you actually installed it correctly.
    -Run either with your old card/ no card (if you have an onboard of any kind) and uninstall all video drivers installed, then reinstall new card and add drivers.

thanks il try option 2 >.< such a noob at this lol

dident think iphone camras had that many pixils in them XD

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 02:31 AM ----------

well i went into the device enu uninstalled the driver got a black screen so after abut 5 mins i turned it of manually and now neither works :

got it like a baws!!!!! installing the drivers fro the CD now thanks for the help
    Last edited by Cataclysmic Skyris; 2011-12-01 at 02:49 AM.

Deleted
    Depending on what card you got. The drivers from the CD are probably old.
    So update them from:
    www.nvidia.com or
    www.amd.com
    depending on your GPU brand.

Deleted
    Use Driver Sweeper to make sure you completely remove all traces of an old driver which could be causing BSOD.

http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/

You'll need to follow the instructions on the website to do it propperly. Its quite simple, I've used it on a few occassions and its worked for me.

and then download the latest drivers from amd or nvidia.

Quote Originally Posted by Reguilea View Post
    Depending on what card you got. The drivers from the CD are probably old.
    So update them from:
    www.nvidia.com or
    www.amd.com
    depending on your GPU brand.
    Id personally recommend using the disc and then updating your drivers as its seriously a 98% chance the disc drivers are ancient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Id personally recommend using the disc and then updating your drivers as its seriously a 98% chance the disc drivers are ancient.
    So don't bother with them, and download them from the website to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    So don't bother with them, and download them from the website to start with.
    Yea cuz you can do that during Bsod. It is always a wise choice to install the disc as most of the time not always the drivers are stable and can get you up and running.

@op boot into safemode and uninstall any drivers for older gpu's that may be lingering and then install from the disc. Reboot normally and download the latest stable drivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea cuz you can do that during Bsod. It is always a wise choice to install the disc as most of the time not always the drivers are stable and can get you up and running.
    lol, no need to get sarcastic. I've yet to see a videocard not booting on windows drivers. Yeah they work shitty, but you can easily just go to the website and download the drivers on them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Keep the discussion civil Milkshake86 and Majesticii. Consider this a mod warning.

@op boot into safemode and uninstall any drivers for older gpu's that may be lingering and then install from the disc. Reboot normally and download the latest stable drivers.
    The only time you should ever use the included drivers are if A: it's a custom GPU (ie; laptop), or B: you have no internet access at all (unlikely these days). Otherwise, you're going to cause extra work for yourself at best.

@OP, do as Gazza360 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza360 View Post
    Use Driver Sweeper to make sure you completely remove all traces of an old driver which could be causing BSOD.

http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/

You'll need to follow the instructions on the website to do it propperly. Its quite simple, I've used it on a few occassions and its worked for me.

and then download the latest drivers from amd or nvidia.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

At least tell us what card it is, lol.
    And the rest of your hardware.