Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Wow I guess Traask was right about the Aspects permanently losing their powers. Guess we're gonna see a lot less of the dragons in upcoming expansions also.
    So wait a minute... if Nozdormu loses his powers, then in the future he can't really become Murozond, can he? This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It was nice and all, but Medivh's speech at the end of WC3 is the exact same theme. And Aggra's having a baby? :/
    It was a matter of time honestly, when you had to run around and save Thrall from the different elemental posessions, or how you wanna say it, when you were in Vash'jir one of Thrall's biggest wishes was apparently to be a father
    Watching that spoiler, and when Alexstrasza put her hand on Aggra's stomach made me smile ^^

Awesome spoiler, none the less! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the aspects just became mortals
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

cool but......not as big as i wanted it and come on the aspects are losing their power?!?! inc titan expact

Poor Thrall, he didn't know that Earth Shield was only 97% effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Wow, Wild ending there, didn't see that coming... they said never having a happy ever after... talk about LIES BLIZZARD!

The line about the cataclysm being over was pure comedy gold.

this made me cry

Am I the only one who thinks the voice acting is terrible?

Aggra got the preggers!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That actually caught me by surprise I have to say :P

10+ Year Old Account
    waitwaitwait

Kalecgos just acquired and lost his aspect powers

i'd be pretty pissed
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Wow, Wild ending there, didn't see that coming... they said never having a happy ever after... talk about LIES BLIZZARD!
    This isn't an ending it's the beginning of something much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Isn't this, uh, pretty much what Elrond decided at the end of LOTR? >_>
    Yes, that is what I thought. Then I also thought of Star Wars with all the fireworks going off. But no one was actually celebrating.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else find this kind of anticlimactic?
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

I have usually supported Blizzard's lore decisions, but this one I'm a little unsure of. Why strip the aspects of their powers? They are mortal now? So they can no longer turn into dragons? So Kalecgos was an Aspect for like 2 minutes and now he's just a normal mage, sucks for him. Nozdormu no longer can travel through time? This seems silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Did the replace the VA for Alex? She sounds.......younger.

Quote Originally Posted by quantaron View Post
    So wait a minute... if Nozdormu loses his powers, then in the future he can't really become Murozond, can he? This is ridiculous.
    Might explain why he's so weak in End of Time, that or it's a different time line.

Well the aspects were pretty clearly mortal already, considering that the existence of this cinematic is predicated on the death of two of them. It makes sense, to defeat Deathwing the aspects would have to pour most if not all their powers into the Dragon Soul. Its no crowning of Bolvar, though. Overly sentimental and Medivh did it better and classier.

Quote Originally Posted by quantaron View Post
    No, he doesn't. Since Murozond was his future self, this prevents it from ever happening. There's no paradox created, and if anything, all CoT instances should be removed from the game because the Infinite Dragonflight are never created.

15+ Year Old Account
    Queen of Azshara and Yesera?!?!?! ((((( Jeez...did not see this coming.