Warmaster Blackhorn 10m

Am i the only one who feels like the Twilight bolts that get shot at the ship need a tad nerf, whether it be ship damage, player damage, or rate? My guild spent a good 2 and a half hours, simply because our boat could not stay alive for Phase 2 (And no, we didn't let a single sapper through.) Does anyone in a 10m guild have any good advice for how to properly handle them? Our current comp is:

Prot Warr,
    Fury Warr
    Resto Druid
    Feral Bear Druid
    Combat Rogue
    Arcane Mage
    Ele/Resto Sham
    Shadow Priest
    MM Hunter
    Holy paladin

We've tried to divide up the ship between us all. We've tried to have our ranged handle it. Hell, we've just told people "If you see one, and There is no Larger Bolt (Can't remember it's name atm), They should be your primary focus" and yet we still consistently wipe due to our ship exploding. Thanks!

My guild killed it and we just ignored the small ones... it works as long as you kill all sappers and stand in the huge circle

See, we tried that, and it still blew up we didn't miss a single of the larger ones, nor did we ever miss a sapper, and yet, it still blew up D:

Are your ranged dps nuking the dragons when they get harpooned close to the ship? If you kill them it should spawn less twilight bolts. Also, the way we dealt with it is having half of the raid spread out on each side of the ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralook View Post
    See, we tried that, and it still blew up we didn't miss a single of the larger ones, nor did we ever miss a sapper, and yet, it still blew up D:
    Then you kill the dragons way too slow, and don''t say "no we killed them fast" because you didn't
    3 things can blow the ship
    1) The sappers
    2) The balls (big ones)
    3) The excessive amount of small ones aka not killing the dragons

If there are dragons close to the ship, kill them and ignore everything else. It may sound stupid to ignore, say, a sappaer, in order to kill dragons, but it works wonders. Don't let those bastards fire more than once or twice, and you'll be able to afford letting through a sapper or two. We spent like 1h doing sapper > slayer/blade > dragons and wiping miserably to ship "deaths". The moment we switched over to dragons > sapper > slayer/blade the boss went down with ease (with ship being at ~65% when we reached p2).

Deleted
    The nicest way I can it is simply "you didn't do it well enough". Sorry =/ But we simply said "hey, stand in purple shit! top priority!" and we all spread out and everyone moved into any purple near them. It worked, we got to phase 2 with easily 70% shit health.

Get more practice on it and make people move into them faster. Spread around room better and just... react well. Don't run across room to make it into one, its a waste of time since you won't make it. Just stand in any close to you. That's all I can say.

If anything it needs a buff. You can completely ignore the little circles as it is.

Your best bet is to cover as many as you can while nailing all of the big ones and sappers. The ship can take a fair deal of smaller hits provided the other two are taken care of, though not all.