First day/week of the new season..

Gonna start this season with a bang (hopefully) running Shadowcleave with an 1800 lock, 2300+ rsham and i'm only exp to like 1760-1800s... What's your guy's thoughts on how tough the first week is going to be? If we get a 1900+ mmr in the first night or so we'll no doubt be getting "some" glads no doubt. Any tips on how to handle this? How do you guys feel about the first week after a mmr reset?
    -ToxicTaco

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xToxicTacos View Post
    no doubt be getting "some" glads no doubt. Any tips on how to handle this?
    take it like a man and think of something fun while you take the beating, forget about it and requeue

it's that simple really, no point in feeling bad about losing from a glad player when you are at 1800 yourself

Well yeah i mean, i've been in 2 hour 2v2's with literally the TOP players on my battlegroup in a mirror comp, granted, my healer screams at me the entire time :P But, usually we just figure out what we did wrong and move on, I do let SOME of them get to me, like if i get a pally to 3k, he bubbles, then a surprise cd gets popped and it just dominates us i kinda get heated and need a break. I suppose this'll just be one of those days where i'll "relax" and just go with it. Plus, there are somecases last season where we've actually just let them kill us (2500 RMP) and reque in like 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by xToxicTacos View Post
    Well yeah i mean, i've been in 2 hour 2v2's with literally the TOP players on my battlegroup in a mirror comp, granted, my healer screams at me the entire time :P But, usually we just figure out what we did wrong and move on, I do let SOME of them get to me, like if i get a pally to 3k, he bubbles, then a surprise cd gets popped and it just dominates us i kinda get heated and need a break. I suppose this'll just be one of those days where i'll "relax" and just go with it. Plus, there are somecases last season where we've actually just let them kill us (2500 RMP) and reque in like 2 minutes
    2hour games? Gotta be exaggerating a bit there :P

Considering the cap is 45 mins.

I've not got my rating up much in the Cata seasons, was thinking of doing it this season but not starting serioulsy on the first week as I feel there will be too many top skilled players getting their MMR up racing for top place. I rage easily, so that won't be good for me getting roflstomped.
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon