Deleted

Post Random BG Rewards Conquest Points!

Hey! Is it just me or is it a bugg that you keep getting Conquest Points every win after the first win per day that should reward 100? I get 50 per wins after done my first win:S So basicly you can grind ur old cap from last season, in my case 2300CP. Or will they reset it when season starts? Give me your thoughts guys!

This was an intentional and pre-announced change that they made with patch 4.3, and yes you get to keep the conquest points you earn this week.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

My interface wasn't showing a CP reward after the first win so I didn't queue for more BGs after I won one the last few days. You get 50 CP anyways?

Deleted
    It doesn't show that I get 50CP. But after first one today I quened up again, and when we won i was rewarded 50CP. So I guess you can just keep farming..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you get the 50 points for every single win up to your weekly cap. Patch notes people!

Yeah, I saw it in the patch notes, but didn't see it on the queue screen where I thought I should. It does award the points though, as I tested out last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacar View Post
    This was an intentional and pre-announced change that they made with patch 4.3, and yes you get to keep the conquest points you earn this week.
    next week CP wiped right? i don't think you can carry them over to new season

Quote Originally Posted by ns66 View Post
    next week CP wiped right? i don't think you can carry them over to new season
    Aparently CP won't be wiped :

"Just for the sake of confirmation: confirmed.

Conquest points you've earned from Random Battlegrounds after the 4.3 patch was applied shouldn't be going anywhere."

source : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6764?page=2#21

Quote Originally Posted by aloak View Post
    Aparently CP won't be wiped :

"Just for the sake of confirmation: confirmed.

Conquest points you've earned from Random Battlegrounds after the 4.3 patch was applied shouldn't be going anywhere."

source : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6764?page=2#21
    wow, that's new to me, thanks