What could this computer handle?

Laptop with the following specs

3.1 ghz i7 (2.2 ghz initially, but intels turbo boost is 3.1ghz, 2.2 for efficiency_
    8 gb ddr3-1333
    Video Card : NVIDIA 560M GTX
    Wireless Card: Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for Gaming & Video
    500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s

I know this is a good setup for a laptop, but are there any games out currently that I should worry, or caution before playing?

Right now all i play is

WoW
    MW3
    Skyrim

I thought I might try Sw:ToR while still playing WoW but 4.3 has stole me back ^-^

I know it will run all these games with ease, but im looking at future releases (near future) and I like to play a lot, is there any game so gfx heavy that it couldnt be ran on this?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing as of yet. As for future releases they are just that, future releases. We are not wizards, we are not psychics, we lack all capabilities of fortune telling. Although my good friend Jeff Richards is a mentalist who does palm readings and fortune telling, he might be able to help.

Seriously though its a great laptop. It won't max out everything and you shouldn't expect a laptop too. But as for future releases on a laptop like this you will always be able to meet the minimum needs for the next 3 to 5 years unless a new life changing technology comes out that changes the face of gaming entirely.

Thanks man, I just wasnt sure if I was gonna buy it, then find out there is a game around the corner with insane requirements to run decently (like crysis was at one point).

Thanks =D