General Offtopic Gaming Videos

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to start off by saying, hi, obviously, but about the Youtube Channel I am trying to create. So far, I've done 1 of 3 things wrong on... almost every video. Either the audio is lower than I wanted, the video is in he wrong format (4:3 or 16:9 when it was supposed to be the other way), or both. Fortunately I have solved this dilema and the newer videos I will be posting won't have these kinds of problems. Initially I was going to wait until I had 20 videos before I started to go around talking about the channel, however I feel that I have fixed the video and audio problem, and so any videos posted after today, 12/1/11, will be only lacking in my own commentary. I also feel that, since I do have such a small amount of videos, I don't have the experience yet, however I don't think I'll get better talking to myself with NO feedback. So I would like feedback on the areas I will be focusing on, and since this is a WoW primarily themed website, and since I don't have any recent WoW videos, should I look into doing PvP or PvE videos? The areas I am focusing on are the Batman, and Starcraft II areas, so any comments about those would be much appreciated.

So if you do go in and watch any videos, I would recommend ignoring anything but the most recent 2-4, unless you plan on actually giving good feedback because you have found yourself totally lacking in entertainment, have extra time, and hope that if you help mold the channel, you'll get the quality entertainment you want during your lunch break.

Without further ado,

<snip> for my channel,

Thank you, and yes... I know I'm completely stupid sounding right now... But that's allright!!!! It will be fixed... !?
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-02 at 05:11 AM.

Advertising, including Youtube channels, is against forum rules.