In your honest opinion...

What should i play next season?

Paladin - Ret/Holy
    Hunter - BM/MM
    Rogue - Sub

I am honestly torn between all three and have no idea what to expect for next season.
    I'm looking for pros/cons of each class since the changes in 4.3 hit and the general "Flavor of the Month" out of the three.

Sidenote - I'm 2400+ in 3's and RBG's on all the classes above, knowing the class isn't a concern.

Many thanks,
    Index

Really?

U tell me ur 2400 on all chars but have no clue how the next season is gonna turn out even a bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are def not 2.4k+ otherwise BM wouldn't even be considered

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiZzZ* View Post
    Really?

U tell me ur 2400 on all chars but have no clue how the next season is gonna turn out even a bit?
    He's asking for opinions, not cold, hard facts.

Personally, I would go for the rogue. Their effectiveness against healer comps is being buffed, and with rogues already in a great place, it's the way to go.
    Pick up a frost mage and rip shit up!
    His name is Robert Paulsen.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can scam your way into normal DS raids, you might be able to get yourself a set of daggers.

But Hunter is definitely the FOTM right now. And holy just got nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    If you can scam your way into normal DS raids, you might be able to get yourself a set of daggers.

But Hunter is definitely the FOTM right now. And holy just got nerfed.
    Hunters are always Fotm until you get to 85 and realize that you have to play twice as hard to produce the same results. I rarely meet decent Hunters outside of arena or RBGs and for being Fotm, I almost never see Hunters in RBGs or arena, because you have to be a very good player compared to much forgiving classes/specs. Hunters arent Fotm in PvP at 85, most players ditch when they realize the class isnt what they thought it would be and move along to something much easier and forgiving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Hunters are always Fotm until you get to 85 and realize that you have to play twice as hard to produce the same results. I rarely meet decent Hunters outside of arena or RBGs and for being Fotm, I almost never see Hunters in RBGs or arena, because you have to be a very good player compared to much forgiving classes/specs. Hunters arent Fotm in PvP at 85, most players ditch when they realize the class isnt what they thought it would be and move along to something much easier and forgiving.
    I don't think you understand what FOTM actually means. I'm not using it as a synonym for good, I'm using it as a synonym for popular. In the 148 BGs I've played since Tuesday, I've seen more hunters than I ever saw before. I ran into one game where there was 7 hunters.

And I don't know why you're talking about arenas when the season hasn't started yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    rogue definetly.

I'm having a similar issue.. elemental shaman, hunter, or holy paladin for normal bgs / rated bgs. Which would be best?