10+ Year Old Account

Possibly just a bad night for Raid Finder

I honestly think this night all the baddies decided to do Raid Finder. The first day I cleared 4/4 bosses on my dk and my lock with breeze, on both i pulled
    about 19k dps. Mind you I am not a average raider. So tonight I wanted to get my achieve for my paladin so I healed it. We clear everything up to yor'sahj
    and we cannot kill him at all, we wiped 7 times on him, dps not attacking oozes at all. I leave the raid hoping to get another Raid, same boss different people who can't kill this guy. I honestly don't know if people just don't understand the mechanics before doing the boss or just don't read up in general. I know the patch has been out for 2 days but it shouldn't be this hard.
    Last edited by ravenreaverz; 2011-12-02 at 06:33 AM.

Raid finder will get worse and worse as time goes on. More and more windowlickers who couldn't meet the gear requirement will be joining as they gear up via the new 5 mans.

I still lacking Yor'sahj, and for a SINGLE problem. People who "heard" that this blob is always more important than that blob, insist in leaving Red and yellow blobs fuse.
    Seriously I said time after another, DON'T LET RED AND YELLOW FUSE. But they "heard" the green is the one to go, so let's keeping wiping, even if one achievement MENTION you can bear Red and Green.

The Healers were GOOD, seriously, they were awesome, but I guess the fact they failed to keep the players alive for 4 times, EXACTLY when Red and Yellow fused just passed over the raid leaders heads.

just make the raid stack every time regardless

the dmg is low enough you can heal through it easy as long as everyone stacks up tight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I still lacking Yor'sahj, and for a SINGLE problem. People who "heard" that this blob is always more important than that blob, insist in leaving Red and yellow blobs fuse.
    Seriously I said time after another, DON'T LET RED AND YELLOW FUSE. But they "heard" the green is the one to go, so let's keeping wiping, even if one achievement MENTION you can bear Red and Green.

The Healers were GOOD, seriously, they were awesome, but I guess the fact they failed to keep the players alive for 4 times, EXACTLY when Red and Yellow fused just passed over the raid leaders heads.
    Well the healers cant have been that good. I've done LFR 4 times already, and everytime on Yor'sahj the kill prio has been Purple > Green > Blue > rest. Always letting red and yellow go off and never had a problem.

@OP. As said above, its just going to get worse and worse. People who are capable of normal and heroic modes will soon be getting their gear from those options and pretty soon LFR will simply be for it's intended audience. Those who cannot devote to a raiding schedule and those who are simply not good enough players to do the regular modes. Oh and those who play lots of alts
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2011-12-02 at 07:27 AM.

With just one good healer in the group red + yellow is healable. Yesterday I did this fight in a group where all but one healer was under 12k hps. We popped a couple raid CDs and were fine. Just make sure people aren't standing too far away. Red increases in damage the further you are from the boss.

Deleted

Eh... I've healed through Red+Yellow like three times in three separate groups. Also healed through it on normal mode >.>

If you get red+yellow+green I'd say kill green. Red and yellow might do a ton of damage but so does green, it really is just a fuckton of healing either way. Your healers just gotta learn to spam them skillz better and use raid cooldowns. Having a raid leader who is competent enough to coordinate CDs via raid warnings will help a ton. Also tell your raid to stack on boss, so many morons don't stack for Red and then blame healers.