Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wishlist for first Xpac

The beta weekend blew my mind, this game looks amazing, but I couldn't help but feeling a little disappointed that some races were not playable, including mighty wookies... I'd love to see a few more races added to each faction (or both in some cases), such as Gamorreans, Wookies, Rodians, or MonCalamari to name but a few.
    Of course, their respective planets would also be available for exploration, questing, etc...

What's your wishlist for this epic game's first XPac ?

PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol all trolling aside i would like to see Wookies and maybe Mandalorians as a playable races but doubt they will let mandalorians as a playable race but idk, maybe more space combat, oh also thought of another race Bando Goras!!! Star Wars very own living dead =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Mandalorians+Wookies.

If they add Ewoks as even a neutral race I'll kill myself.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Mandalorians+Wookies.

That be funny tho.

I know this is silly so early, but I would like the character's faces to be more unique between species.
    Pick your own voice actor for your toon. YES I want a data bank of samples of their actors so i can pick one for my character.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Mandalorians+Wookies.

oh come on you know you want to play a Ewok Bounter hunter then turn around and play a Ewok Smuggler lol

Deleted
    Hmmm, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't Mandalorians supposed to be a "multiracial clan" instead of a race ?

As for space Forsaken, meh, why not, but to me Rattataki are (or can be) enough "undead-looking"

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Hmmm, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't Mandalorians supposed to be a "multiracial clan" instead of a race ?

As for space Forsaken, meh, why not, but to me Rattataki are (or can be) enough "undead-looking"
    yes but they are considered a race i believe im not a Star Wars Lore nut so i couldnt really tell ya

Playable Hutt!!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Playable Hutt!!
    omg the leveling for them would take about 400 hours from 1-50 lol

Deleted
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian

Yep, technically if you roll a Bounty Hunter, you roll a Mandalorian-to-be, that's what I thought after playing a few levels as a BH..

Playable wookies is definitely high up there. I'd like to see underwater cities incorporated, as well as a day/night cycle for each planet. We will see how things turn out though.

JAWA! I wanna be a JAWA! <3

Deleted
    Well, the issue with the new playable races I mentioned, including wookies, is that they could only become Smugglers/Troopers or their Imperial counterpart in most cases, so they'd need to add a force-wielding race to balance things out, any ideas ?

New race/class and improved character creation options, that is all I can think of :P And letting you shift+click or something on an item's link in the chat to see it on your character in the dressing room thingy.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Deleted
    Races? Wookiees and Trandoshans for some so needed originality in race choice. Those two, because they are counterparts since very long already. Trandoshans would make perfect imperials, including Bounty Hunters (they're just made for this class) and perhaps SI (as they start as slaves). Wookiees could be Smugglers and Troopers.

I don't know why you guys are just thinking about races. Races don't make a game.

For additions for the game, I would like:

*more things to do at max level, not just raid
    *Rated tournaments similar to GW2, player created content
    *mini-games
    *Some sandbox elements. I want to be able to decorate the exterior and interior of my ship, I want it to be player housing.
    *Real challenges outside of raiding, similar to "the Insane" title in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Well, the issue with the new playable races I mentioned, including wookies, is that they could only become Smugglers/Troopers or their Imperial counterpart in most cases, so they'd need to add a force-wielding race to balance things out, any ideas ?
    very few wookies are force sensitive chewbaccas nephew Lowbacca is sensitive to the force but some doesnt mean that they could be Jedi/sithlol

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    omg the leveling for them would take about 400 hours from 1-50 lol
    Yes but you would have an attractive companion wearing a gold bikini!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Yes but you would have an attractive companion wearing a gold bikini!
    but you can already buy the slave girl outfit! so ha! =D

Underwater cities and underwater raids as well imo. A playable race that isn't quite so human would be nice and of course, more warzones and an undiscovered planet that we have to fight the republic for.