Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    wheres the blue posts saying they know about it and are taking action?

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    "An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers."

Let me know if I can clarify anything else for you.
    You can for me. The Madness encounter is suppose to spawn adds on all platforms. Many people killed it with a bugged version not spawning adds or a corrupted tentacle. The way in which the fight is suppose to go is evidenced by the Dungeon Journal. According to your definition, had a guild gotten to the third or fourth platform and not gotten adds they should have wiped the raid and tried again. They used a bug to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers. They have broken the exact definition of what you claim an exploit is. So then you would agree that logs should be checked to ensure that anyone who killed it with this "exploit" (as you call it based on the definition) should have their loot and achievements removed?

I'm not saying I agree with my statement but it just shows that spouting off a definition doesn't mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by khul View Post
    You're right. It's not the fault of people knowingly exploiting a bug, but the fact the bug is there to begin with. Right?
    That's irrelevant. We all agreed to the code of conduct in the terms of use which state that
    "(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players" is "considered serious violations of these Terms of Use" and will be actioned accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can run the place 100x u still will get gear only once!

15+ Year Old Account
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines